➴ thirteen: CRASH COURSE ➴

〖 chapter xiii: CRASH COURSE〗

Wysteria Redbird was panicking

Wysteria Redbird was panicking. She had just heard from Charlie Swan that Bella had been in an accident and since school was over, Wysteria begged her mom to drive her up to see Bella. Wysteria texted her the whole ride there.

RedBird
BELLA. ARE YOU OKAY??????

Izzy Bird
Hey, yeah I'm fine. Don't shout.

Redbird
IM NOT SHOUTING. THIS IS CAPS LOCK. IM JUST WORRIED. IM COMING TO SEE YOU.

Izzy Bird
That's really not necessary. I'm fine. I don't have a scratch on me.

Wysteria wasn't sure if Bella was lying or not. She was texting her back rather quickly and calmly but Wysteria wanted to see for herself. By the time they got to the hospital Bella was already being checked out. Wysteria saw her in the lobby standing next to some guy and rushed inside, throwing her arms around Bella. "Oh my God! You are okay!" Wysteria exclaimed, hugging her tightly. Bella hugged her back.

"Yeah I told you. You really didn't have to come all the way out here Red." Wysteria pulled back.

"But I did because you were so nice to me this past weekend and..." Wysteria suddenly realized who was next to them, smirking a little. "Oh my God, Edward. Hi." He nodded.

"Hello Wysteria."

"Am I allowed to hug you?" Wysteria said. "Its okay to say no but I do really want to thank you again for uhh... Helping me on a particularly dark and stormy night. You and your family that is because I feel like I didn't say it enough that night." Edward shrugged.

"You don't have to thank us. We were just glad to help."

"Well at least tell Alice I love the shoes. I guess the two of us really are the same size." Wysteria said, pointing down at her feet. Edward chuckled.

"I'll tell her." The three of them went quiet. Wysteria suddenly realized she had interrupted them. Opps.

"So, what are you doing here? Checking up on Bella?" Wysteria said. He liked her friend. She could tell. Bella blushed a little and hit Wysteria who didn't flinch.