➴ forty-five: IT'S TIME ➴

〖 chapter xlv: IT'S TIME〗

Wysteria was so nervous, she was causing a lightning storm

Wysteria was so nervous, she was causing a lightning storm. So far, Wysteria had kept it at bay out on the ocean but as she and the pack walked through the dense foliage of the woods towards the place where she may or may not watch someone she loves die, it was getting harder for Wysteria to concentrate on not letting it pour. Jacob was holding her hand, squeezing it tightly and while Wysteria told Jacob she was fine, everyone in the pack could tell that she wasn't.

When they came upon a clearing, Wysteria saw the Cullen's and Bella all standing around talking to one another. Everyone's expressions were grim. Wysteria breathed a sigh of relief when she saw them though and let go of Jacob's hand so she could give them all a hug. "Hi guys." Wysteria said with a small smile, hugging Bella before moving to Edward.

"Your anxiety is through the roof Wysteria." Jasper said lightly.

"Don't I know it? Mind calming me down while we're here?" Wysteria asked as she hugged Alice and then moved towards him.

"Not a problem. I'm already trying to keep Bella calm."

"What? You are?" Jasper smirked a little and Bella smiled back at him.

"Thanks Jasper." Wysteria immediatly felt a calming feeling wash over her as she hugged Jasper and she smiled.

"Thanks Professor." Jasper snickered and Wysteria went back to Jacob, taking his hand in hers again and lacing their fingers together. Wysteria glanced at her pack members around her. They had all arrived in their human forms for once. Wysteria thought that was progress.

"Thank you for meeting us here." Carslile said, stepping forward to address them.

"So it's happening here?" Sam says, getting right down to business.

"Yes, according to Alice's visions." Carslile said with a nod. "We just wanted to discuss how the next couple of days are going to go down." Carslile said, looking back to his family. "Charlie and Billy Black will be heading out of town this weekend on a fishing trip so Victoria won't try to use him against us. Bella herself will be with my son up in the mountains, far away from the newborns and hopefully Victoria won't be able to track her up there if there's snowfall." Wysteria suddenly remembers what they had talked about the night before.