➴ sixty-three: GROWING PAINS➴

〖 chapter lxiii: GROWING PAINS 〗

Wysteria Redbird officially/unofficially moved back into her moms house

Wysteria Redbird officially/unofficially moved back into her moms house. It was official and yet unofficial because she had never really moved out in the first place. She had just simply spent an outrageous amount of time over at the Cullen's this summer (and more time than she probably should have when school started up) and now that everything was settled between the pack and the Cullen's, Wysteria felt pretty good about staying at her mothers full time again and her mother was more than happy to welcome her back. For the first couple of days she spent back on the Reservation, her mother actually insisted that the two of them spend as much time as they could together. 

Wysteria especially had to apologize to her grandmother for not seeing her as much the past year to which her grandmother replied by hitting her hand lightly with a wooden spoon and then asking if she was hungry. Wysteria wasn't sure if everyone was mad at her for protecting the Cullen's over her own people, but she had seen several of the pack members parents eye her with a bit of contempt, much as they had done when she first arrived back at Forks.

What was the funniest thing to Wysteria though was that her mother forbade Jacob to tag along on these mother daughter excursions. "Are you my son? No. I love you Jacob, I know how much it hurts you to be away from Ria but I need to spend some time with my daughter alone please."

"But... Celosia." Jacob had complained, like a whiny baby instead of a mature seventeen year old. Wysteria had laughed at her boyfriend from the kitchen.

"Jay, its okay." She called out. "I'll text you when we're out at Port Angeles okay?"

"But that's so far away! I don't like feeling how far away you are." Jacob said. Wysteria giggled as she watched her mother refuse to budge from the doorway to let Jacob into the house so they wouldn't have to talk around her. 

"You can feel how far away I am?" Wysteria said with a laugh.

"Yes. It hurts." Jacob said.

"You've spent more time with my daughter in the past two months that I have all year Jacob. I know Billy might not know but Wysteria told me how you two shared a room at the Cullen's house." Wysteria burst out laughing, watching Jacob turn beet red.