➴ seventeen: LIGHTNING ROD ➴

〖 chapter xvii: LIGHTNING ROD〗

"Are you going to tell me my future?" Wysteria asked as she sat down on the sofa with Alice

"Are you going to tell me my future?" Wysteria asked as she sat down on the sofa with Alice. Alice laughed. The room Wysteria and Alice were in was the same one Alice had brought her up to the night she arrived at their home. The only thing different about it was that there was now a couch in here. Wysteria wondered if that was for her benefit. Did vampires like standing? Did they not sleep? Oh my god... Did vampires not sleep?

"Not exactly. My visions don't really work like that. They work based off of decisions mostly." Alice said with a small smile. 

"Okay, so what did you want to talk to me about then?" Alice pursed her lips.

"Let me ask you something first." Alice said. Wysteria felt like she was stalling. "Are you really not afraid of us? I mean, we're vampires Wysteria." Wysteria shrugged.

"You said you guys are vegetarian. Although, I would like to say that being vegetarian in the human way means no meat at all but..." Wysteria shrugged. Alice smiled lightly. "Why? Should I be worried? Are you gonna rip my throat out?" Alice shook her head.

"No, I wouldn't. Everyone is more worried about Bella she smells... Really sweet." Wysteria make a little face at Alice that made her laugh. 

"And what do I smell like? A garbage dump?" Alice shook her head.

"No, no. Nothing like that. You smell like... I don't exactly know how to put it. Not sweet like Bella but not bad either. Your smell is more..." Alice paused. "Natural." 

"That means bad." Wysteria said. Alice shook her head.

"Trust me, I've smelled worse things."

"Like what?" Wysteria said.

"Wet dog smell. It's the absolute worst." Wysteria laughed and Alice smiled at her. 

"Alright well, come on Alice don't stall. I'm on the edge of my seat here. What did you want to talk about?" Alice smiled warmly and took Wysteria's hands. Wysteria noted that Alice was also ice cold.