➴ ten: A LITTLE PARTY ALMOST KILLED SOMEBODY ➴

〖 chapter x: A LITTLE PARTY ALMOST KILLED SOMEBODY〗

The party was in full swing and Wysteria was standing with Bella Swan just inside the doorway of the kitchen and the living room

The party was in full swing and Wysteria was standing with Bella Swan just inside the doorway of the kitchen and the living room. Wysteria had begged Bella to arrive early as in, before Jacob would arrive, so that she would have an excuse to shoo him away by saying, "We're having girl talk."

Bella had arrived at her Aunts home mere minutes after she did, her father Charlie in tow. Wysteria had been talking to Sam and Leah lightly but she felt like a bother to them but that didn't mean Wysteria was going to go talk to Seth and his friends. When Wysteria had arrived, Seth had bounded over and promptly hugged her much to Wysteria's surprise. She only realized it was Seth when Leah said, "Dude get off her. You're scaring her." Seth pulled back and Wysteria smiled at him. He had big cheeks with dimples in them and long dark hair .

"Hi! I'm Seth. I'm glad to finally meet you." He said cheerily. Wysteria smiled a little.

"Hey dude, got you a present." Seth had gasped overly dramatically as Wysteria produced a small box. He promptly ripped off the paper on it, not bothering to put it with the rest of the gifts staked on the table.

"Oh cool!" Seth exclaimed, pulling out the ring. It was shaped like a wolf's head. There seemed to be an abundance of wolf themed things on the reservation although Wysteria was positive she had yet to hear a wolf howl here. She had bought it in spite of the fact that her mom said she already bought Seth a present. "I love it! You're the best cousin ever." Seth said before hugging her again. Wysteria actually laughed this time as Seth let go and ran to show his mom the gift.

"Guess he liked it." Wysteria said. Leah smirked. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail, really exposing her nice jawline.

"Seth is overly cheerful and optimistic about everything." Wysteria was glad though. She wouldn't know what to do if her younger cousin thought she was lame or didn't like her gift.

"Excited for school tomorrow?" Wysteria asked Bella as she slowly took a sip of her water from her cup.

"Not really. I'm not ready to be a new kid." Bella said with a frown. Wysteria nodded.