➴ fifteen: I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ➴

〖 chapter xv: I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE〗

Things at the Reservation and off of it seemed to settle down, at least to Wysteria

Things at the Reservation and off of it seemed to settle down, at least to Wysteria. She hadn't had anymore... Incidents and Bella hadn't either. Although Wysteria was plagued by the occasional bad dreams about her father, she didn't experience any more bouts of sleepwalking much to her relief. And Bella was actually going to go dress shopping with her friends over the weekend, despite the fact that she wouldn't be going to the end of the year dance herself which made Wysteria a little mad. "High school dances always looks so cool in TV and Movies Bella, you have to go."

"Yeah, it looks cool Ria. It isn't actually cool. I suck at dancing anyways. It's just really not my thing." Wysteria huffed.

"Well you have three months to change your mind so please do." Wysteria said. Bella just shrugged. Since both Bella and Wysteria had entered their schools a little over halfway through the year, they were both finding that the last remaining months of their Freshman and Sophomore years was flying by in a breeze. What wasn't flying by in a breeze though, was all the schoolwork and projects Wysteria had to suffer through. In particular, she was nervous about the science project that she had to do with Jacob.

It wasn't the project she was worried about it was more along the lines of, she was worried about working with Jacob. He was a nice guy, Wysteria knew that but she also knew Bella was kind of right. At times, it did feel like Jacob had a crush on her, especially with how everyone teased them when they were together. Wysteria just wasn't sure she was ready for a relationship though. After all, this was a year of major change for her. She had just started high school, lost her father, moved halfway across the country, re-started her freshman year... She was a goddamn mess and she didn't need to add a boy to the mix. She had enough of her own problems to deal with.

Despite this, Wysteria still sat with Jacob and his friends on Thursday during lunch. 

"I'm going to go sit with Jacob today." Leah looked up at her cousin incredulously. 

"You sure? Those stupid boys are..."

"Nice." Sam interrupted. "They're not that bad Leah." Leah half frowned at her boyfriend.