➴ forty: VISIONS ➴

〖 chapter xl: VISIONS〗

Wysteria was awoken by her phone ringing in the middle of the night

Wysteria was awoken by her phone ringing in the middle of the night. Groggily, Wysteria sat up, looked at the caller ID and woke up instantly. "Alice?" Wysteria said, confused.

"Somethings happening. I've seen it."

"Okay, what?" Wysteria asked.

"Tell your wolves to meet with us in the woods at the border in the morning." Alice said, avoiding the question.

"Alright, where in the woods?" Wysteria asked, running one hand through her messy hair nervously.

"They'll be able to smell us. I'm only bringing Jasper, Edward and Carlisle but... All of them can come if it makes them feel better."

"Alright, I'll see you at an appropriate time then." Alice laughed wearily.

"Sorry Wysteria I forgot what time it was. Go back to sleep."

"After that news?" Alice laughed again and the two friends said goodbye a minute later. Sighing, Wysteria ran her hands through her hair, shaking it out. She glanced at the calendar on her schedule, checking to see if Jacob was on patrol tonight. He wasn't. Grabbing up the now faded blue shoes Alice had given her and a jacket, Wysteria headed out of her house and over to Jacob's. It didn't even occur to Wysteria that she should have called Jacob until she was entering his house through the kitchen door. She was way too comfortable in this house now apparently. Shaking her head at herself, Wysteria slowly approached Jacob's room. He was passed out on top of his bed and Wysteria flipped the lamp on so a dim light filled the room. Sitting on the edge of Jacob's bed, she touched his shoulder lightly. "Jaybird." Wysteria whispered. "Jay." She shook his shoulder lightly. "Jacob." Jacob jolted up, staring at Wysteria looking confused.

"Are you real?" He asked. Wysteria laughed.

"What? Do you dream about me that often?" Wysteria asked. Jacob scooted closer to her, smiling softly.

"I do actually." He said lightly, cupping her face in one hand. Wysteria leaned into his palm.

"What does dream me do when I sneak into your house in the middle of the night?" Jacob blushed red and looked away.