Before we get in

I'm gonna try something different from my other stories here. So this is gonna follow an OC of mine named Danny Brando(I know REAL original) a 15 year old who has recently moved to Japan with his mother to try to get into the hero course at UA despite not having a quirk he still got in on a technicality that he's pretty good at recognizing and exploiting weak points so they let him in to see what he can do against robots.

He's a passive guy not really wanting to get involved with any conflict, but analyzes the situation anyway to try and figure out a weakness. He doesn't like being the centre of attention and gets nervous easily. he doesn't really like people that tease Quirkless people but due to being insecure about being Quirkless he doesn't get involved cuz the only thing they'll tease more than the Quirkless kid is the Quirkless kid that defends them. after he gets THE WORLD he becomes a little more confident but still gets antsy at times, he also has a dark side when he's pushed to his breaking point he becomes just as Violent and cruel as The World's Original user.

the way stands are gonna work in this is the same as in normal jjba so normal people and quirkies can't see his stand, his stand is as you guessed THE WORLD but im not gonna make him too OP(at first) he needs to work up to OP level so he's gotta train to increase the Time stop from 0.5 seconds all the way up to the max Time stop a human within canon can handle, 5 Seconds.

Edit: I put this here as a Disclaimer, Danny will be Suppressing The world when fighting people, as to Not Donut them.... He's a Hero and all....

also this takes place around the time Deku got OFA and is taking the Practical test. i might add a few OC's but none with super broken OP powers

This is a rule I've had but never stated so ima put it here so there isn't any mix-up.

I DO NOT NOR PLAN TO GIVE DANNY A SHIP

I'm just not that kind of writer, I'll make jokes about it and make fun of it. but I'm just not that good at writing Romance and i want to keep this as PG-13 as possible.

but If you really must know who "I" Ship with my boi Danny it's.....

WHOEVER YOU WANT IT'S A INTERPRETATION

I'm sorry i yelled at you have a meme...

DISCLAIMER

there is gonna be Mild Swearing(Mostly on bakugo's part) and as you guessed, some jjba still gore but since this is the world of mha, gore is only gonna be used for REALLY dark situations(I got a few ideas for some stuff Danny will do in "Rage mode" ;D)

now that's out of the way lets begin :D

ALSO I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE THIS IS JUST A GOOFY CROSSOVER I WANTED TO DO