ULTIMATE MOVE

everyone is moved to a facility where they will all be testing out ideas for Ultimate moves.

Cementoss says that Iida's "RESPRO BURST" Would be considered an Ultimate Move.

Iida seems to pee his pants a little hearing this.

Aizawa says that everyone will be undergoing Intense training to bring out an Ultimate move.

but he also says that you should make some improvements on your costumes to help with our "Developing Quirks" The World can't be improved by any clothes, but maybe you can try to activate your mysterious 2nd Quirk.

You've only really tried Drinking the blood, Needles just give you the willies.

Ectoplasm Clones himself to help all the students at once.

you've wanted to try this move for a while now.

and now that you've been able to get a 5 second Time stop it'll be easy

ZA WAURDO!!!!!

you stop Time and Punch the clone from every possible angle.

time resumes as you turn your back to the clone and yell out.

ZA WAURDOS GRAVITY!!!!!!

you then turn to see the Clone crushed into a ball of crunch.

Clone:"K-Kill.... MeEEeeEEe....."

the Clone dies in a puff of smoke.

ok maybe that was too lethal...

Maybe you should stick with Punch barrages that won't crush someone into a ball.

you go over to Development Studies to see a very incriminating sight...

Deku with that one Girl from the Sports Festival, the Tech savvy one.

The Girl is on him in a very compromising position

Ochaco and Iida are there too they look on in horror.

Danny:"Am I... Am I interrupting something?"

Deku:"N-NO!"

Deku gets up and you all begin talking.

Deku says that he's Improving his costume and the Girl seems very excited about that idea

Pro Her, Power loader calls her "Hatsume" so Guess that's her name

the four of you enter the work shop.

Deku says how he wants something to reduce the strain on his ligaments.

and Hatsume just kinda.... feels him up..... if there was an HR you might of had to call them.

Hatsume first has Deku try on a Power suit that almost breaks his back.

then she has Iida put on arm Jets that slams him into the ceiling.

Danny:"I'm kind of scared to say but I need some gear to test out my 2nd Quirk."

Deku:"You have a second Quirk Danny?"

Ochaco:"I thought Teleportation was your second Quirk"

Deku seems to have a revelation and and asks Iida to teach him how to fight with his legs.

Hatsume then blows everyone up....

Hatsume helps Deku get some Gear for his new Leg Fighting Style.

when Deku, Ochaco, and Iida leave you ask again.

Danny:"I believe i might have some Blood-Quirk that lets me heal after Ingesting Blood, I don't entirely know how it works but..."