100th Chapter Spec-- I mean... Normal Chapter... yes

(IDK... I feel I have to Post this kind of Meme/AMV on this chapter Specifically... IDK why)

Danny awakes in a Dark Void

"Wh-Where am I?"

"Dannirino, welcome!" a Voice in the Dark calls out

Lights Turn on revealing Danny is seated in a Theater

"What the--" Danny starts as The World appears in front of him Shushing him

TW:"Welcome to "Danny: a Hero's Story" I've been working on it for a few months"

he looks at Danny expectantly

Danny:"Where am I?"

TW:"Well your Body's sleeping... so I decided to bring you here, into your subconscious!"

Danny:"Please don't tell me this is a "Hamilton" Thing..."

TW:"Oh Dio no! do you have any idea how long it takes to write a full Musical about Your Life? I Know because I Tried... It was VERY Cringy.... no, this is more of an "Ember Island Players" Thing... Y'know, from avatar."

Danny:"Wait... I thought we agreed no Recaps."

TW:"That's Because I was Writing this back then, Now I did skip a lot of not necessary stuff and well... so you need to know. While it's odd on it's own that you have as many Sentient Personalities in your Subconscious as you do, they are... Limited to say the least."

Danny:"ok?"

TW:"so Like Hamilton some people have to play multiple characters... alright, Ready?"

Danny:"Sure... let's get this Garbage fire over with..."

TW:"disheartening but understandable, In... 5. 4. 3. 2...."

Danny:"I know... you see... somehow the world will change for me, and be so wonderful."

TW:"Live Life, Breath air, I Know somehow we're gonna get there, and feel so Wonderful."

Danny:"It's all for Reeeeal! I'M TELLING YA JUST HOW I FEEL!"

TW:"SO WAKE UP THE MEMBERS OF MY NATION!"

Danny:"IT'S YOUR TIME TO BE!"

TW:"THERE'S NO CHANCE UNLESS YOU TAKE ONE!"

Danny:"AND THE TIME TO SEE THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF EVERY SITUATION!"

TW:"SOME THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE!"

Danny:"SO GIVE ME YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST TO ME!"

TW:"LEAVE IT ALL TO ME--"

Danny:"Leave it all to me..."

TW:"LEAVE IT ALL TO ME---"

Danny:"Just leave it all to meeeeeeee...."

TW:"Hahaha... now SHHH!"

"C-Can we start now?" someone on stage calls out

TW:"Yep... Go."

a much more malnourished Version Danny Appears on stage

"Oh woe is me, I am Danny Brando I am so Woeful.... I am but a weakling Scrub boy whom has no Quirk. how I was able to get into the UA Entrance Exam is a God given Miracle itself..."