Into the Dorms

You walk to UA for your first day in the Dorm while thinking back on what the letter said.

"You may have a second Quirk"

that's ridiculous, Right?

well that Villain had multiple Quirks, and Nomus usually have many, and Todoroki Basically has Two.

but now that you think of it, Your mom is Quirkless, or at least she's never told you what here Quirk is.

many kids have Quirks that are either inherited by a parent or a mix of the Two, you've heard of a few instances where the child manifested a completely different Quirk.

you assumed that you were part of the last one, but having Two Quirks that aren't related to your parents is Impossible... Right?

you finally make it to UA and find the dorms.

Aizawa greets the class and informs them of the Rules of the Dorms.

but then he turns is attention to you, Iida, Deku, Momo, and Todoroki.

he says that if not for All Mights retirement he would have Expelled almost the entire class.

Aizawa is Scary when he's in "Angry Dad" Mode

he leads the entire class inside.

Bakugo, strange seems to try to cheer the class up by forcing Kaminari to revert to his "Dunce Form"

but then you notice it was probably a distraction so that nobody sees he's giving Kirishima money.

Danny:"OoOooOOOoo Is that to pay your BFF for saving your butt"

You really need to stop aggravating Bakugo, You're going to live under the same roof as him.

and unless you plan on sleeping with an AK under your pillow you aren't going to survive long.

Bakugo:"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?! YOU MOTHERFU--"

you stop time and NIGERUNDAYO as fast as you can inside.

he explains the layout of the dorms and that the girl are on the right and the boys on the left.

you can almost Feel the Thirst coming off of Mineta.

a single room is bigger than your entire house....

you get your rooms and unpack.

later the girls decide to have a Rooms showcase.

you don't really want to participate but guess you kinda have to.

you got nothing to hide, unlike Mineta  who probably has a mount of Hentai under his bed.

you look into Dekus room and see it's full of all Might Merchandise, Quite Suspicious for someone who claims doesn't have a special relationship with all might.

Tokoyamis room looks as dark as his soul, probably.

you don't really see Aoyama's room because you get blinded by how "Dazzlin" it is.

everyone skips Mineta, which you're pretty happy about.

if you brought a Black light it'd probably look like All for one's Face.

Ojiro's looks 100% Unchanged.

Iida turned his room into a library.

Kaminari's room actually looks cool.

everyone else disagrees, guess it's just acquired taste.

Koda's room looks a little too cutesy for you, but there's a cute little fluffy rabbit so you don't mind.

Mina and Ochaco go to pet it.

you pretend you don't care but as soon as everyone leaves you go over to pet the fuzzy buddy on his cute little head.

The World also pets the bunny.

you've been noticing that The World has slowly been developing some form of personality.

by the time to catch up with the rest of the group they're all in Todoroki's room.

Danny:"Wow, Very Japanese."

Next its Sato, then finally you.

Sato's room is Literally just a Kitchen...

There's some tasty sweets in there though.

Mina:"Finally for the Boys, Is Danny"

everyone is right outside your door.

Momo:"You Know I barely know anything about Danny's Sense of Style"

Mineta:"I bet Danny's got a real Freaky side"

Todoroki:"I wonder what's in his room"

Iida:"be Prepared for anything."

as Mina opens your door you remember there's somethings in your room that you don't want people to see.

Within Stopped Time you quickly shove all your Manga under your bed and throw your new Costume ideas, Evidence in your search to find out Deku's relation to all might and your Fanfictions into the closet.

you also throw out all the blood bags you've been Hoarding to try to activate your 2nd Quirk.

Time Resumes as you hide your Bananaman Action Figures behind your back.

Mina:"You really need to stop Teleporting everywhere you could give someone a heart attack"

Deku:"Weird i could have sworn I saw more stuff a Second ago..."

In your room is just your treadmill, your Pictures of your family and a few spare fanny packs full of Shivs Shibu gave you.

Mina:"Now for the girls!"

Jiros room is filled with Instruments.

Mina's kind of looks like the room of someone who maybe likes tiger print a little to much.

Ochaco's room looks like the stereotypical "Starter Apartment"

Ojiro being the absolute Gentleman he is doesn't feel right looking around girls rooms.

Danny:"I think it's OK if we see them Just keep Mineta on a leash"

Asui wasn't feeling that well so you guys skip her.

your jaw hits the floor when you see momo's room.

It's full of furniture that you'd never be able to afford in 100 lifetimes.

Mina holds a vote for who has the best room.

you didn't even know it was a competition.

you vote for Sato, cause that Cake was good.

turns out all the girls agreed and he won.

you were the only boy that voted for him.

Kind of awkward...

you're pretty tired so you begin to walk to go get ready for bed.

before anyone can stop you.

You go to bed happily and dream of many cakes and victory.

in the morning you find out Asui wanted to talk to you, but Ochaco couldn't find you so she just got Dek, Momo, Iida, Kirishima, and Todoroki.

apparently she had quite the heartbreaking conversation with them all.

you decide to try to avoid Asui for the rest of the day until school starts.

Aizawa  Talks about how hard it will be to obtain a provisional Hero Licence and says that every Hero has an Ultimate attack.

neato....

you have a few Ideas that you're sure will work