I ran out of Jokes for Titles

Dario slams into the wall smashing right through it creating a hole letting in the beating afternoon sun.

Giorno:"Oh Shit did we just Oedipus our dad?"

Weird reference but you just nod.

Dario:"N-No.... Th-This is In-Impossible!"

his voice beginning to become raspy.

oh shoot maybe you did Oedipus him.

you approach him to see if he's ok.

Dario:"Ho.... Ho.... so y-you approa--"

Danny:"Shut up, OK?"

you go over to see in the place of your well-built handsome father is instead a out of shape balding old man.

Dario:"H-Hey son, could you help your old man up?"

Giorno:"So that's what happens when you get some sunlight."

Dario:"D-Do you know how many people I'll have to S U C C to regain my youth?!?!?"

Danny:"I don't know, how many slices of bread have i eaten in my life?"

Dario:"Touché...."

Giorno's Phone begins buzzing like crazy.

he checks it and looks pretty surprised by whats on it.

Giorno:"I knew it was a bad idea to leave a Turtle in charge of the Mafia..."

Danny:"Whats the problem?"

Giorno:"The Service in there must have been terrible because I'm getting a swarm of texts right now."

DannY:"What Happened!"

Giorno:"I gotta go, my Friend Mista just now realized Turtles have 4 legs and at the same time realized HE has 4 limbs. now he's trying to cut off his arms until i get back and make him him have 3 arms."

Giorno quickly scribbles his Phone number and passes it you.

Giorno:"Visit Italy sometime, The Weather is great this time of year."

he leaves in a hurry as you cuff your dad.

Danny:"Man, has it really been just an hour? feels like it's been weeks since I've seen the sun."

Taro comes out of the hole with Star Platinum.

Star Platinum carrying an unconscious Mariah and Vanilla on his back.

a recently awoken Tusk rests in It's arms.

Tusk:"Looks like Y'all got this covered. Guess we're done here. the police will arrive soon to capture the rest. you should go and get some rest Dan--- I mean Dio."

oh thank god they're calling you Dio again.

and you could use some rest.

in the last hour you've been in more life or death situations then Bakugo has Ulcers.

maybe this counts as a Villain Defeat.

so that's 2 Villain defeats to Deku's 1.

but you're more than confident that Midoriya probably has already defeated a big time Villain.

if you start walking now you'll be back at UA by 10:00.

so you wave bye to Tusk and flip Taro the bird.

you jog most of the way so you manage to get back to the dorms at 9:43

as you enter the doors you contemplate how you've gotten off pretty easy.

1 Life or death situation and you get to go home early.

it's hard to think that just 2 days ago you didn't even know what your dad looked like.

and until yesterday you thought you were an only child.

man it feels like weeks.

welp at least there's no way anything else of worth will happen for the rest of the work study.

OH SHOOT!!!!

.....

........

...........

nothing happened.....

well looks like things are looking up for you.

you enter your room to see Todoroki sitting on your bed looking through all your "What is Deku's relationship to All Might" investigation papers.

Todoroki:"Y'know this is some pretty well put together stuff you got here"

well shit.

(I'm gonna Take a little break until the Anime catches up.)