We're running out of time... oh wait ZA WARUDO

(Is it weird that when I listened to this I imagined it being sung by the 3 confirmed stands in this universe, Killer Queen is Andy Samberg(Obviously), The World is Will Ferrell, and Gold Experience is J.J Abrams... GET IT CUZ A KEYBOARD IS LIKE A PIANO)

as you continue to run as fast as your OFA-Infused legs with carry you, you think on random stuff.

Danny:"I don't think I want my Hero name to be Dio anymore."

The World:"NANI?!"

Danny:"Whenever i hear "Dio" I feel you're referring to Him"

The World:"Listen, I'm not gonna pull a "Deku" on you but.... It's your name, not his. in fact, you killed him so you reserve the rights to it."

Danny:"Yeah... I did kill him... didn't i...."

The World:"NO! what I mean is don't let... I mean... ARGH!!!!.... listen, Dio is God in Italian right?"

Danny:"Yeah?"

The World:" well it also means You in Spanish and One in Hindi. but it also sounds a lot like the Chinese word for Penis.... what I'm saying is, Dio was a Penis God, actually I'm pretty sure he way Gay too. Change that to a Vengeful God of Time that brings hope to the helpless."

Danny:"eh, OK."

you make it to the dorms just in time.

Danny:"YO!!!"

someone opens the window, Mineta.

good, you won't feel bad about this.

The world grabs the bag and reels back before.

The World:"YAH-YEET!!!!"

Chucking the bag through the window sending Mineta flying back.

Danny:"KAY! THAT'S THE ROPE I'M GONNA GO HELP DEKU AND WE'LL BE BACK REALLY SOON!!!!"

a Dazed Mineta just gives you a thumbs up as you turn the other way yelling

"ZA WARUDO HAMON COWLING 8% NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOO!!!!!!! "

The World:"We really need a shorter name for that...."

You rush as fast as you can, you see the forest and see the Shock waves of Deku's fight continue.

The World:"Eh, he's got this... just go back to UA, we need to get ready for the Festival."

Danny:"Yeah, you're right--"

suddenly you hear something crash in a nearby store.

Antonio's Market....

you see someone in a suit stuff a bag of chips in his pocket and begin to run away.

Danny:"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!!!"

"NANI?!"

his voice is distorted with a mask

You charge him with The World ready to just punch him once in the stomach and be done.

suddenly a pink arm with black finger-less gloves blocks the attack

Danny and The World:"NANI?!?!?!?!?!?! "

"I really am sorry about this, I didn't want our first meeting to be like this..."

the figure straightens his tie as he turns around

"Danny Brando I assume... At least I'll get to test my ability against yours..."

Danny:"Who are you?"

"You don't know me, but I know you. my name is unimportant... but my stand, you may know it's name is Killer Queen, and it will blow you away."

(WAIT A SECOND THIS BOOK IS 72 CHAPTERS LONG AND THIS IS DANNY'S FIRST PROPER STAND BATTLE?!)

Danny:"OK, well..... um....."

Time Stops as you approach him chopping him once in the side of the neck

as Time resumes he's blasted into the shelves.

"OH FUDGE!!!!" he yells as he clutches his wounded head.

Danny:"What was that about "Blowing me away"? now, tell me about this "Stand" you mentioned."

"You really don't know what a stand is? Pathetic, you're the strongest Stand user the league knows of and yet you don't know the first thing about stands..."

Danny:"No... what are they?"

"I'm not some Plot Point to use as exposition... Do your own research... now, if you'll excuse me..."

he gets up to leave.

Danny:"no... non, non, non, YOU are going to be arrested."

"Listen... If I wanted You'd be dead by now... I don't want to reveal my ability to you but just know that I could kill you at anytime now..."

Danny:"Yeah, I don't think so... You're bluffing!"

"Why is that what everyone says? Just go and Perform in that Festival of yours, I'm sure it'll be fun..."

Danny:"Naw, I'm gonna arrest you first."

The World prepares for another attack before Killer Queen reaches out it's hand.

"Didn't want it to come to this... but I'm sure you can overcome this hurtle, it's just to give me enough time to escape... SHEER HEART ATTACK!!!!!"

a small blue tank pops out of the stando's hando and charges Danny

"LOOK OVER HERE!!! "

The World:"What the Fudgemonkeys is that thing?"

"LOOK OVER HERE!!! "

It lunges only to be punched into the ground by Da Worldo.

Danny:"Well... where were we--"

"Time for my ultimate move..... RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!!"

He runs off as you begin to chase but you're stopped.

"LOOK OVER HERE!!! "

you look down to see the Tank.

The World:"Well... Shi--"

the tank Explodes, The World barely able to block the attack.

Danny:"Welp... he said this is only to allow him to escape so...."

you turn in the opposite direction and yell

"ZA WARUDO'S NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

You stop Time as you hot foot it outta there. you lost track of the Chip Thief anyway

and it's just Chips, he's probably just some hoodlum that was hungry.

but he did know your name and have a "Stand" whatever that is....

well hopefully you can get back to the Festival in time.

(Ima wait until there's a Video of the performance before publishing the next Chapter just so I can have it in the Chapter)