Work Hard Play Hard

you spend the entire week studying.

The fact that Family is Visiting at the time doesn't really help.

Especially Uncle Joseph.

every Dinner he tells the same old stories,

the time he "Infiltrated" a Government compound dressed as a woman.

the MANY Times he used the Nigerundayo to escape death multiple times

oh yeah and the story he abuses the most...

the Time he stopped Three super powerful Villains from taking over the world with only his wits

(This has Devolved into me Literally adding Jojo Characters into the MHA World hasn't it...)

on Tuesday The Conversation strays from his stories.

Joseph:"The next thing you will say is, UNCLE I'VE HEARD THIS STORY BEFORE!"

Danny:"Uncle I've Heard This story befo- NANI?!?!"

His Quirk gets a little annoying, he can predict what you're going to say next 95.99% Guarantee.

Danny:"OK well I Really need to study now."

Joseph:"Y'know kid, Your mom told us about that rad new Quirk of yours, why don't you just cheat and Stop Time during the Exam?"

Danny:"Because UNCLE isn't that a little scummy? I'm trying to be a hero."

Joseph stuff some more food into his mouth

Joseph:"I'm not telling ya to cheat on the whole Exam, Just with the stuff you got trouble with."

You give him a glare and go to your room to study throughout the night.

the day of the Exam comes.

You leave home Early to avoid a conversation with Joseph.

as you walk you feel a Menacing aura stalk you.

???:"OI! DIO!"

you turn to see Taro and his Cronies.

but there's one more figure.

He's Big, Almost as Big as All might.

His entire body is covered in a Hoodie Probably a size XXXXXXXL

Danny:"Who's this guy? one of your new friends at that Posh Hero school? wait... why are you guys still here? its Exam time."

Taro:"Like i Said We're on a Hero Field trip, We're testing the waters."

Iggy:"Yeah Dio, We're on a Field Trip"

Polnereff:"Yeah! Think before you speak"

The figure says nothing.

Taro begins to Approach you.

Danny:"Oh? so you approach me? you do know I can Hit you away without you even seeing it coming." you say smugly

Taro:"Well I can't Test this without getting closer"

Danny:"HO! then by all means come as close as you like."

(Y'all knew this was coming)

Taro:"Y'know, as Quirkless Filth come, You were OK. my Quirk could never get any Physical Weaknesses out of you, just the basic Sensitivity to being called out for being Quirkless."

You're pretty confused now, This is the closest thing Taro's said as a Compliment, you're just waiting for the "But"

Taro:"But, Now you have that Ability of yours, You're a Chapter book of Physical weaknesses, Yare Yare you Don't stand a chance."

In anger the world throws a punch at him

You don't care if you Kill him Just be done with it.

Suddenly the worlds fist is caught by the figure seeming to Teleport in between the both of you.

It's hand is exposed now, a sickly pale greyish blue.

You look at the figure in surprise and confusion, you thought only you could see the world.

Taro gives off a Chuckle.

Taro:"Priceless. Scum like you doesn't stand a chance"

The world throws another punch at Taro being caught by the figure.

Taro:"Heh, I may not be able to see that Quirk of yours but from the look on your face i can tell that my friend here is the first that can. good, If he couldn't he'd useless."

The world tries to pry itself from the figure grip.

The figure's Hands begin to change into a metallic Platinum material gripping tighter.

The Force of the grip transfers to you.

You feel a surging pain course through your hands

Danny:"S-Stop, Why are you even helping this guy? I get those two, They're Idiots. But you MUST be more reasonable"

Taro:"Oh, I'm sorry he doesn't speak English OR Japanese, He is- well WAS an Italian man, and even there he only remembers one word, "Now" in Italian, and even then It only knows one use of it."

You quickly try to remember what "Now" is in Italian.

If only you paid more attention in Italian Class.

the sun rise shines a little more light on the figure you can now see it's face, and what a face to not want to see.

It's Inhuman, It lacks a nose, A Circlet seems to wrap around it's Exposed Brain.

but it's eyes are the worse, two hollow white orbs of light, they kind of hurt to look at, like Two Stars.

it begins to speak for the first time a raspy almost undead whisper.

Figure:"O~Ora?"

Taro:"Yes, ORA!"