Raid da Waurdo, my final message

"DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP!"

Oh shit Valentine must have woken up and escaped the handcuffs.

you turn to see Valentine with love train active easily making his way past Taro and the sinkhole.

Valentine runs across falling books and eventually makes it to the top.

Dario:"AH! Patriotic Hero, Funny Valentine. I heard you and my son had a little duel earlier."

Valentine:"Dario Brando, You are a scourge upon this world. yours is of the lowest Scum."

Dario:"Your words wound me Patriotic Hero. I believe we would be Quite the team. With your Powerful we could rule The World, you could be  the one and only symbol of peace in a world that will finally have it."

Valentine:"I must refuse your offer..."

Dario:"Oh? and why not?"

Valentine:"Because, AMERICA IS PART OF THAT WORLD!!!!"

Valentine rushes Dario with his blinding speed.

Dario:"NANI?!"

Valentine:"Consider this a gift from the other side!"

followed by a slap across Dario's face.

Valentine:"That will keep him distracted for a while. do what you will children. DOJYAAAAN!"

Valentine begins to leave.

Danny:"You know we can't just let you go."

Valentine:"Yes but every moment you waste talking to me or fighting me is another second down from Dario's Trip to the other side."

Danny:"Wait, why did you attack me?"

Valentine:"That dear child is one of life's great mystery's. It is in the past."

Danny:"Bro! It was Literally 10 minutes ago."

Valentine simply gives you a glance as he uses Love Train to escape.

Giorno:"we need to take down our father before Valentines ability wears off."

the both of you get ready to cuff.

Danny:"Wow, this is pretty eas--"

oh no....

Dario turns around and sinks his fingers into both of you.

Dario:"I'll beat you to the joke boys..... I'M SUCKING OFF MY SONS!!!!"

oh god, He's Learning!

not only was that a dad joke

IT WAS A DADDY JOKE!

and you ready hate that word "S U C C".

you much prefer "Absorb".

but you don't have time for that right now, your dad is currently sucking you dry.

oh yeah you and Giorno have fighting Spirits.

"MUDA!"

The world and Gold Experience uppercuts Dario into a wall.

This whole "the World" thing would be really OP if you constantly remembered you had him.

Giorno:"Now i got an idea, now hear me out--"

"MUDA MUDA"

Gold Experience shatters both of his hands rendering him unable to  S U C C.... uh you mean absorb.

now you COULD just arrest him now, but you need a cool one liner to do it.

maybe you could rip off the princess bride.

but you'd need to set it up.

first you'd say "Offer me money"

then he'll say "Yes"

Then "Power too, promise me that"

then the world would throw a punch not close enough to hit him just to give him a scratch on the cheek.

Then Dario would say "All that I have and more. Please...."

then you'd follow that up with "Offer me everything I ask for."

your dad would say "Anything you want."

Then with a final "MUDA" to the face you'd finish it up with a...

"I want Gyro back you son of a beeech"

that seems like it would be cool.

time to enact it---

Giorno:"You said you wanted Father son time? well Time to have 15 years worth of it."

dang his is better

('Ight this is going to be even longer and more brutal than the one i did in "The Requiem of the Crimson King" so be prepared)