Deku Vs *INSERT KATY PERRY JOKE HERE*

You make your way to the seats and sit beside Ochaco and Iida.

Iida:"that was a pretty good fight Danny, I was expecting you to get frozen instantly."

Danny:"oh shut up Jet-Legs" you joke

You look at both Deku and Todoroki Noticing how both of them seem to of sustained injures from their previous battles, Two FIngers on Deku's left hand are bandaged from his fight with Shinso and Todoroki seems to be a little worn down from your battle, Mysteriously patches of his skin seem to have frostbite on them despite the cold his Quirk emits never bothered him before.

the Match begins Deku and Todoroki giving no hesitation to their first attacks, Todoroki shooting off a mount of ice stopped moments away from engulfing Deku with a shock wave of Deku's Mysterious Quirk.

You Notice how the fight seems to consist mostly of Todoroki shooting off a mound of Ice and Deku shattering it and his Fingers.

Kirishima enters the seating area after winning the arm wrestle against that Steel dude you already forgot the name off.

Kirishima:"It Started?!"

Sero:"Kirishima, Great job making it to the second round."

Kirishima:"Yeah, Next I'll be against you, Bakugo. let's have a good fight."

Bakugo:"I'll kill you"

Kirishima:"HaHa I'd like to see you try"

Turning back around to see Deku having all fingers except his Thumb Broken on his right hand, Todoroki trying to close the distance by freezing a bridge for himself.

Deku defending himself by using one of his bandaged fingers to blast away the Ice.

Todoroki Freezes Deku's leg to the ground ready to end this, You're pretty sure Todoroki is going to win now, theres no way Deku is going to-

Deku reels back his arm for a full arm punch and creates an enormous shock wave.

"that might of ended it, no way even Todoroki could resist that much force"

when the dust settles Deku's entire left arm is destroyed, and Todoroki is siting against an Ice wall, still in bounds.

Todoroki fires off a finishing Ice Blast to knock Deku out of the arena, everyone is shocked to see Deku use one of his already Shattered fingers to blast the Ice and Todoroki away.

Todoroki Quickly Rushes Deku, Kind of like what he did to you, you watch as Deku charges a full arm punch and smashes Todoroki in the stomach sending him flying.

But then you notice that during the Punch Todoroki must of Frozen Deku's Left arm.

the two of them get into a close range battle, Deku blasting Todoroki away with his finger blasts.

Soon you notice Deku's fighting style get more erratic as he flings himself at Todoroki and uses his Thumb and mouth to fire off blasts, as if the concept of Todoroki angers him.

Todoroki looks beat Frostbite covering a little less than half of his body, Bruised and beaten. This match is in Deku's hand.

you then hear Deku yell something, it's faint but it sounds something like

"IT'S YOUR POWER ISN'T IT?!"

with that Todoroki Erupts in flames.

The Temperature in the Arena Rises, You notice it starting to get hotter and hotter like a sauna

when the flame clear you see Todoroki. His left Side engulfed in flames, The Flames melting away his frostbite.

You then hear a voice as deep as Hell itself yell out shattering you ear drums

"SHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(BEHOLD THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU DIE)

you look to see the Flame Hero, Endeavour stepping down the stair in one of the seated areas

Endeavour:"HAVE YOU FINALLY ACCEPTED YOURSELF?! THAT'S IT! GOOD! IT ALL STARTS FROM HERE FOR YOU! WITH MY BLOOD YOU WILL SURPASS ME!... YOU WILL FULFILL MY DESIRE!!!!"

you try to ignore that "Supportive father? Speech" and continue to watch the fight.

you watch as Todoroki Surrounds himself with both Ice and Fire.

it would be cool and all if not for one realization.

He was holding back this Whole Time?!

so that means every time you fought he was taking it easy on you?

you were so proud that you ALMOST defeated the most powerful Student at UA only to find out he was only fighting with 50% well he did use flames a little bit so maybe like 51% you forced him to use 51% of his power and you still lost.

what a blow to your pride....

the fight ends with both Todoroki and Deku going 100% and destroying the barriers the teachers created to stop them from continuing to fight.

Shock waves send cement debris flying all around the arena, The World instinctively Materializes in front of you to block the shock waves.

when the dust settles Deku is slumped against a wall out of bounds And Todoroki is still within bound, Half his Uniform is burned away but he's still within bounds.

Todoroki wins....