These Titles have devolved into statements...

Dario:"What's the Problem M'boy? Cat got your Tongue?"

Danny Squirms around Gasping for breath

Dario's Youthful Muscular Form Towers above Danny easily able to hold him up from the ground with one arm

Danny Continues to struggle trying to figure out what to do

as he's Choked Danny can feel his Father's Fingers Meld into his Neck

Dario:"No Sudden Movements, I have your Rubbery Carotid between my Fingers.... so warm and springy, what a Pleasant feeling."

he takes a moment to realize what he said

Dario:"Ok, maybe not the best thing to say When I'm inside my son-- yeah that sounds wrong too...

taking this Opportunity Danny Throws a Kick which is Blocked by a Kick from Dario

Dario:"Ah yes, you're far Stronger than you were last time.... and I can feel your flesh Heal around my Fingers, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so it does work! I can Smell the Masks Influence on you my Spawn. I'd be Proud too... you've become just what I Breeded your Mother For..."

Danny'd Vomit from this talk of Breeding with his mother but his dad is kinda Stopping his gag reflex from activating

Dario:"but now you're not an experiment anymore, you're a Threat. hehe, Ironic... I Bred with so many women in the hopes of creating a Child that would take my Place and Become the Greatest Villain the World had ever Known, but I ended up with Failures and Traitors, Usually Both."

the Fact Danny is still Conscious is a Herculean Feat by itself as he Hastily Tries to think of something as Drool dribbles down his mouth

Dario:"Y'know, I didn't escape alone.... my cellmate helped me, turns out we're both loving fathers, except his son is Quirkless Filth, while you're just Regular Filth. now... Die...."

Danny's Life drains from his Body as he feels....

cold

but not the Freezing embrace of death

his Body is Physically dropping in temperature

as Danny's Leg still intertwined with is Fathers Freezes his leg causing him to Recoil Dropping Danny

the Boys foot Drops onto his father's freezing it to the ground as in a moment of Pure instinct he falls to his Knees Coughing as he Delivers a "Johnny Cage Punch"

but it does nothing

Dario:"YOU FOOL! I've Fucked so many Bitches my Dick and Balls are as Hard as Diamond! and Diamond is Unbreakable!"

Danny Gags for air still unable to summon his stand yet

but if he could Talk he'd retort that that's and actual Problem

like that may be an STD

oh god his manslut Dad has an STD

the Manwhore frees himself from the Ice Kicking Danny into a wall

Dario:"I will admit, you caught me off guard with that attack my offspring, the ability to Freeze your own Blood to Produce Ice is one I did not Achieve until I was 37, perhaps the mask accelerated your Improvement rate, nonetheless... I will find it, and I will become the ultimate lifeform, then... even this "Grand commander of the Paranormal Liberation Front" everyone is speak of will Bow before me!"