JoDio's Awkward Trek

The Two of you walk toward the location in your street attire.

the silence is kind of getting awkward.

Danny:"So... Uh... how's working with Funny Valentine? Is he a good mentor? Have you figured out his Quir--"

Taro:"Shut up Dio, I still don't Trust you. for all we know You could be working with that "Brando" guy."

Man, Taro is a really big Jerk Wipe.

but you can't really blame him, If you found out there was a villain with the last name Jokustar, the first person you'd suspect would be Taro.

Danny:"Taro, if i wanted to kill you, I'd do it within Stopped Ti--"

Taro ignores you as he goes into a general store.

Danny:"Uh... Taro? This isn't where we're supposed to be going.."

Taro:"Yare Yare, I just want to buy the latest manga."

wow, Taro likes manga?

that's something you didn't know.

Taro walks up to the counter.

Clerk:"Hello Sir what can i get you?"

Taro:"I'll have some Wyvern Sphere Uber, some Mourta, some Two Part, some Mine Dictator School, and the latest ZoomZoom's Chaotic Escapades."

Clerk:"That'll be 34.99$ sir"

Taro:"Easy Pocket Change."

Taro pays for the manga and stuff them in his coat.

Danny:"I didn't know you liked ZoomZoom."

Taro:"Don't geek out about it Dio, I just read it because I like the fights. I'm not into that Chaotic Escapades."

Danny:"Who's your favourite ZoomZoom?"

Taro gives you a long silence as the two of you continue to make your way to the location.

Taro:"Zoomtaro Kuzoom...."

Danny:"Really? I'm more of a Suumrno Suumronivanna kind of guy."

Taro:"Yeah, I guess he's cool too..."

the two of you somehow manage to have an actual conversation without insulting each other for the rest of the walk.

the two of you finally make it to the location.

Danny:"So whats the plan?"

Taro:"We Pretend to be new initiates and take any test they might need us to take to join, then we just wait for Diego to come to try and convert this gang like the others."

Danny:"Is that all?"

Taro:"All you need to know, Mr. Valentine gave me more information, but Its stuff I'll do by myself..... here put this fake moustache on, Trash Dio."

AAAAnd he's back to his normal self...

Danny:"Wait, why do i need a moustache?"

Taro:"Never question a fake moustache...."

you put it on feeling kind of stupid yet cool.

Taro knocks on the door violently.

a very burly man opens the door.

Burly man:"We don't want any more scout cookies, so get lost ki--"

Taro:"Yare Yare Daze, Out of my way Dick-Whapper! We're here to join your Shit Shitting Gang."

Burly man:"O-Ok, Right this way guys..."

Wow Taro's insults are actually useful?

Burly man:"OI BOYS! I got some new Recruits."

Gang member:"Alright get them to help pack up all this Trigger"

Trigger, one of the new Drugs on the streets, apparently from what you've heard they increase the power of a Quirk for a few minutes at the expense of the persons sense of reason.

You've heard around that there are two types of Trigger, the one made in the Asia area which lasts only for a few minutes and the American stuff that can last for hours at a time.

you don't know which kind of Trigger this is but no matter what it isn't good...

Danny:"Wait, so we're just IN the gang? no initiation? just we're part of the gang now..."

Burly man:"Well our numbers are so small we can't risk not having free hands. rival gangs and Pro heroes have dwindled us to just a few dozen."

Taro:"Yare Yare, Lets just get to work and wait for our Mutual friend Don."

you then remember the both of you are undercover so you need fake names.

looks like Taro decided your undercover name is Don.

Danny:"No problem Frisky Joe..."

Taro is going to kill you later for that....

the two of you get to work packing the Trigger for the gang trying to keep your cover.

eventually after 2 hours you hear a bang on the door.

you hear a commotion coming from the entrance before the overseer comes out of his office to see what all the hubbub is about.

the overseer seems to have some sort of power boost Quirk because his muscles bulge a bit as he comes out of his office.

finally after silence fills the room for a good minute or two you see him.

he stand sin the doorway....

swallowing a rock?

DIEGO BRANDO

Diego:"G'Day mates, bet you're wondering why I'm eating rocks."

Overseer:"Take out this clown!"

everyone in the room either activates their Quirk or pulls a gun out."

Diego:"Well you see the thing is---"

Diego quickly pulls out a revolver and shoots the overseer from a distance.

Diego:"Your leader no longer has a Quirk. I just shot him with a Quirk-Killer Bullet, he's not dead, But maybe he would be better that way."

Diego says pulling out another revolver.

Diego:"Now, This is a gun with REAL bullets, you have a few options, Option A, you surrender all your Trigger and covert to our side, Option B, You resist and I kill all of you until the few that i let live join.... or maybe option C, I just kill all of you and take the Trigger. I like the last two options, don't you?"

the overseer gets up as he's in shock that he can't use his Quirk anymore.

Overseer:"KILL THAT BASTARD!!!"

Everyone begins to charge at the guy as Taro pulls out a transmitter and presses the button.

Taro:"There, Valentine will be here in an Hour."

Diego:"So you have chosen.... Death."

Diego's skin begins to flake as he grows a tail and his finger change into claws.

Now THAT'S a cool Quirk.