Covert Operations

Deku:"Danny!? how did you get out of the room you're not supposed to get out until tomorrow"

Kirishima:"Oh you managed to get out, that's cool"

Iida:"Another? Danny you do realize this will be dangerous"

Danny:"Uh... that's why I'm coming, I'd feel pretty bad if i just let You guys have all the fun"

Iida:"This is going to be a Covert Mission, If i sniff even a inch of Conflict I'm going to return all of you."

Momo pulls out the 2nd receiver and begins to track Bakugo.

you all board a Train and Momo says that they'll get there by 10 PM

you all get to talking about how Bakugo is not one to accept a rescue.

you all make it to your stop as Momo exclaims that everyone is going to need disguises.

you go to a dollar store to buy some clothes.

everyone gets clothes that make them kind of look like backwater Trash.

Deku might be taking the Character a little to far.

you settle with a more Formal attire, a nice button-up shirt and some dress pants.

you also find a nice yellow jacket that matches the one on your Hero Costume that got ripped at the USJ.

You need some stuff to disguise your face too so you buy a cute little green heart Circlet to hold your hair down and some cheap plastic Vampire teeth to mislead your Quirk.

the downside is that the Circlet makes you look like a Jackass and the Vampire teeth give you a lisp.

Momo:"Alright guys we need to act like street filth as well."

Deku:"Hey! Whacha Lookin' at Puuuuunk"

Kirishima:"You gotta push out your chin more!"

Deku:"We're just Crewzin' round these parts!"

Iida:"WE HAVE A QUITE BUSTY LADY HERE!"

that's the last thing you'd expect Iida to ever say in his lifetime.

You wanna try.

Danny:"HO! I so do Hate Mongols, always begging for things they don't deserve... OH HO! out of my way Filth, HINJAKU! HINJAKU!" you say in an oddly familiar Menacing Tone, it feels right, it feels good.

Iida:"Wow that was good, are you sure you're not a secret villain?"

you both have a nice laugh about it before you notice the big screen, Aizawa, Principal Nezu and the homeroom teacher of 1-B, Vlad.

they're having a press conference about The attack on the summer camp.

eventually you finally make it to where the receiver is leading you.

you come up to a large dark building.

Momo says that the Nomu with the Tracker on hasn't left the building for Two days and that just because the Villains might be here doesn't mean Bakugo will be.

Iida:"And we don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around, Unless you'd like to take a crack at it Danny."

Danny:"The World lets me see through it's eyes but I have to be within 2 meters of him to do so"

Iida:"Then it will be Dangerous and if you try to go in I will stop you, and because I am your friend i will not hesitate to call the cops on you."

Geez what a buzz-kill...

Deku:"Thank you, Iida... now what can we do"

Deku goes into one of his muttering trances.

finally he gets an idea, The five of you sneak toward the Building making sure you're not seen.

Deku:"Danny, How good is The Worlds Vision?"

Danny:"I'm not sure, I only relied on it once to see through smoke bomb fog

Deku:"Could it see through the dark?"

Danny:"I don't Know, Maybe"

Kirishima also brought some Night-Vision Goggles

you get on Deku's Shoulders as you and Kirishima look into the window.

Kirishima Recoils in fright.

Todoroki:"What Did you see Kirishima?!"

Kirishima:"D-Danny, L-Look in the back on the Left..."

The world looks into the area and you're pretty frighted with what you see as well.

dozens of Nomus in tubs. Brains floating in the liquid

"I hope none of them are the kind that can see The World" you mutter to yourself.

Todoroki:"How many Villains are in there!"

The World surveys the area and doesn't seem to see anything.

Danny:"Looks like it's only Dormant Nomus in there...."

Deku:"Do you see Bakugo?"

Danny:"Nope... Looks like he's elsewhere."

you then notice a truck slowly rising into the air and see Mt. Lady wearing it like a shoe.

she brings it down onto the building destroying it and sending a shock wave blasting throughout the area, knocking you off of Deku's Shoulders.

by the time you recover you look to see that all the Nomus have been apprehended by the Pro Heroes.

Iida:"Looks like the Pros have this handled, They've probably already saved Bakugo, Lets go--"

You try to cover Iidas mouth

Danny:"SHHH!!!! You're going to jinx it!"

Step

Step

Step

you hear a voice, a menacing voice, the kind of voice that chills you to the bone

???:"I'm Sorry Tiger, She's always had a good Quirk, It was the perfect opportunity so i took it."

the hero's seem to be worried about who this voice is coming from.

(play this for atmosphere)

Step

STEP

STEP

???:"After my body turned into this, I also Depleted a lot of what I'd Stocked up..."

the tall dark figure appears from the shadows.

you watch as Best Jeanist easily constricts the Figure into an arrested position.

Looks like they have this handled.....

OH SHOO--

The figure rips out of the constriction causing a massive Shock Wave.

well.....

"FU--"