IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D- have a Chill Chapter

(BEHOLD! ANOTHER MH:TW MEME, BASED ON TRUE EVENTS)

Danny Approaches the Gates of UA

"HO! So you approach me?!"

TW:"NANI DA FUDGE?!"

out from Behind the Pillar comes Kaminari Laughing his Butt off

Danny:"haha, very Funny" he says Sarcastically as he Passes

Getting Through the Doors he sees everyone doing normal Teenager stuff

like uh.... Doing Conversation and... uh.... Memeing

at that Moment His eyes meet Deku's

upon seeing Danny Deku decides to Walk away

Danny Responds to this by Dubstep Farting in his way with his arms Crossed

Danny:"Are you Trying to avoid me?"

Deku:"whaaaaaaaa? that's Ridiculo--"

Danny Dubstep Farts behind Deku, Menacingly

Deku:"Muh- Muh- Muh- ゴゴゴゴ"

"Oh Ho!?" Danny Mumbles in a deep Intimidating Voice before Violently Coughing

"Sorry, I had something in my Throat... but Seriously, Why are you Avoiding me? I mean I Think I know why... just want to confirm..."

Deku:"We... should talk somewhere more Private...."

Danny Agreed

the Two make their way to Mineta's Room

Danny:"While he wasn't looking I insulated the Place, it's soundproof... Y'know cuz--"

Deku:"Yeah I get it..."

Danny:"Just be Careful... it's a Sticky Minefield that could only be Disarmed with a Black Light..."

they Both bring in stools and sit adjacent to each other as The World closes the Door

Danny:"Ok, I know this is about Nabu Island, Bakugou forgot about "The Incident" but Neither of us did, yes I was Unconscious during the aftermath, but I do remember everything. about Nine, about you Giving One for all to Bakugou, about the tripl--"

Deku:"How do you Know that Name?"

he seems Panicked

Shoot, Danny forgot Deku's Quirk is supposed to be a secret

Danny:"Uh... um.... well...."

Deku:"And.... how come you had it too?"

Danny:"er... well... hehehe... Oh! Will you look at the Ti--"

Deku:"Tell me, Now."

this is aggression Danny's never seen from Deku

he's usually the awkward Kid that just goes along with anything

but this?

This is personal to him

Danny:"Alright... It's a long "Shark-Jumping" story, and if I told you all the details It'd ruin your Whole "Hero-in-Training" Vibe, all you need to Know is I know about All Might, One For all, and how it's Transferred. But It's gone now, I used the last of it to go 100% on Nabu Island."

Deku:"That would explain what Happened During the Joint Training... I thought I was Dreaming, but It really was you up there, using Black Whip..."

Danny:"Yeah... it was... Daigoro Banjo is kind of a Jerk...."

Deku:"What? he may be a bit "Extreme" but he helped me Control Black Whip! oh no, I said too much..."

Danny:"Oh, most definitely.... Though... I do have you to thank for my First date With my Girlfriend.... or... well a futur-- I mean... yeah... most Definitely.... now I've said too much...."

Deku:"Oh, Most Definitely... Y'know... It's Actually Kind of nice to have someone to talk to about One For all... other Than All Might of Course..."

Danny:"So... we good now?"

Deku:"Yeah, I Guess...."

Danny:"Good... cuz I'm getting Rapey Vibes just by Being in her--"

the Grape Flavoured Gumdrop Busts down the Door

Mineta:"What are Y'all doing in my Room? is this an ambush? a Surprise Party? a.... Yaoi?"

Deku:"S-Sorry Mineta!"

the Broccoli Boy Runs out of the Room

Danny:"Ew No! I just came here Cuz It's Soundproof..."

Mineta:"My room is.... Soundproof?"

he gains a devious Smile

TW:"Oh god, you've created a monster!"

Danny:"Uh oh..."

the Blond Maniac Nigerundayos out of Mineta's Room before swearing to print some warning Sheets around Campus for Girls not to go anywhere near Mineta's Room at Night.

(Geez, I'm legit Nervous.... one(and a Half) more "Custom Arcs" and then I'm off to the Final Arc of this Book(Until I take an ACTUAL break to wait for the manga to have new Material) and I got it Planned out as a Proper Finale to this story if I do chose to not Continue this story, But Knowing myself I probably won't stop until the Series has as many Episodes as One Piece)

and uh... one more thing....

THIS WAS MY FREAKING JAM 5 YEARS AGO AND I REFOUND IT!!!!!!!!!