Oh? are you watching me?

Danny:"How do you know that Dad is here, Or even a Villain?"

Mom:"Well I don't know for sure, But i did hear on the news someone with his Description and Quirk sighted in the area."

You process this information for a few minutes, could you really be fated to face your father on the other side of the law?

Mom:"They showed a police sketch, Your father was always Camera shy, He had only let me take one Picture of him but the lighting and Angle were terrible..."

She passes you a photo from her Purse.

Danny:"Wow! that really is bad lighting and the angle makes it so i can't even see his face

Danny:"Wow! that really is bad lighting and the angle makes it so i can't even see his face... wait, whats with the star on his shoulder?"

Mom:"Oh? yeah he always told me it was a birthmark that only his bloodline seemed to have. But you born without one, your father was pretty confused by that."

Danny:"Wait, You told me he left before I was born...."

Mom:"Uh.... Yeah that was a lie too, he was with us until you were Four."

Danny:"Why only until four?"

Mom:"To answer that, I need to tell you about his Quirk, and i don't feel OK talking about this on a public Bus, so lets take a stop at home and I'll tell you anything you need to know."

the two of you ride the bus until the two of you arrive home so you can talk.

Danny:"So, Mom what is Dad's Quirk? and why do we have to discuss it in secret?..."

you hope that maybe your dad's Quirk might give you some clues for why you have 2 Quirks despite only having one Parent with a Quirk.

Mom:"Because, I just don't feel comfortable allowing anyone but you know it."

Now your getting a little scared, what kind of Quirk could your dad have?

Mom:"His Quirk, as he called it Renfield, he said it was in reference to an old Novel from the past. It allows him to take upon qualities that would reflect being a Vampire. but he can't activate it in sunlight. it allows him to meld his fingers into someones body to heal himself through absorbing blood from the person, it also gives him advanced Strength and durability as well."

at least you now know where you got your 2nd Quirk from, but his version sound so much more powerful, and but what about The World?

Danny:"What does this have to do with me?"

you hope that she explains why yours is so much weaker than your fathers.

Mom:"I Believe he intended to have a Quirk Marriage, He Believed that maybe being half Quirkless would get rid of the Sun-weakness of the Quirk. But the thing is that you have something known as a "Half-Developed Quirk" as your father called it. it's a Rare result of a Quirkless mother giving birth to the child of a father with a Quirk."