Boy this Book is long

Danny:"I REJECT MY HUMANITY DEK--"

Deku slaps the mask out of your hand.

Deku:"You aren't thinking this through...."

Danny:"Oh shoot you're right... That mask could have had side effects."

(If you want to see what would have happened if Deku let Danny put the mask on and then Danny decides to purse the Heaven plan Check out "My Villain: ZA WAURDO" featuring the MC I've lovingly nicknamed "Evil Danny")

Deku is a really good friend.

a true bro would never let a bro put on a scary possessing mask from their evil dad.

for all you know that could have turned into a musical with bad jokes.

or you could have turned into a womanizing asshole that frames his own brother for murder.

Deku:"What is that mask anyway?"

You give Deku a long silence before you finally speak.

Danny:"It's to dangerous to keep around... but Destroying it might create more problems"

Deku:"Well I just came here to tell you about the fact I defeated Overhaul so that's 2 for me."

Danny:"Yeah I defeated my dad so I got two as well."

Deku:"Wait.... Your dad?"

Danny:"Oh yeah my Dad is a real bad Villain."

Deku:"Wow, that's rough, I mean My dad is--"

Danny:"All Might?"

Deku:"Never.... around..... he works abroad"

Danny:"Oh...."

Awkward~

Deku:"I've been thinking, of how to make it fair that You told me the secret of your Quirk. It's subduing two birds with one Detroit smash. You know stain?"

Danny:"The Hero Killer?"

Deku:"Yeah.... I was one of the people that beat him."

wait... so if Deku beat stain, that added to muscular and overhaul would make.....

Three villain defeats....

Deku:"I don't know if it counts toward the bet because it was a combo attack that beat him. between Iida, Todoroki and I."

if you don't count it you couldn't with a clear conscience count your dad because Giorno helped you with that combo attack.

Danny:"Fine, I'll stop inquiring about your Quirk... you win."

Deku:"uh... ok?... but maybe we could... extend it a bit... how about 10 villains not including the one's we've already defeated..."

Does he WANT to tell you?

maybe he just wants to be forced to tell you....

Kinky~

Deku and you talk about how it's pretty weird you both had to deal with an abundance of Villains on the exact same day.

Deku:"So let me get this straight... you had to fight a Pro hero, a Dinosaur that just so happens to be your Brother, a guy that can erase stuff, a lady that threw around cutlery, and an imp?"

Danny:"Pretty much yeah."

Deku:"Well that's weird.... welp I better get going. see ya Danny."

you wave Deku goodbye as you go to decide what to do with the mask and diary

you can't just destroy them, but you also can't just give them to the authorities.

???:"I'm glad you have such good friends Mr. Brando..."

the door slams to reveal Funny Valentine.

but he looks... Different.

Danny:"Valentine?! I thought you were in America"

Valentine:"YOUR Valentine is in America, Unlike yours some Valentines have the ability to cross the Universal Barrier rather then a simple Show."

The Valentine lifts off his glove to reveal a robotic hand.

Valentine:"In my universe Hero Killer Stain took my hand. and apparently that ended up making me a better human being."

Danny:"Wait, Were you the one that put that note in my hand while I slept?"

Valentine:"I also put Midnight's dead skin cells in your sandwich."

Danny:"What the Hell dude?!?!?!?"

Valentine:"Some day a crisis is coming, and we need as many people fighting for the good guys."

Danny:"And that includes putting skin cells in my breakfast?!"

Valentine:"..... yes"

the Valentine slams the door onto himself and disappears as he calls out

well that was weird.

well this "Crisis" probably won't happen for quite a while so you can just hang out.

you call up Shibu, you guys haven't hung out in forever.