Summer Break is Unbreakable

after a very weird Pool experience involving Mineta being an absolute disgrace to all living beings, and a few races you chose not to participate in not by choice but because Bakugo refused to let you.

Everyone makes it to the Bus loop ready to board the bus to summer camp.

some of the kids seem super excited to be going, you are too... Kind of

Turns out Class 1-B is also coming...

"Thats Greeeeat...." You think sarcastically

some Blond weirdo Insults the entire class only to be side chopped by some Ginger with the Ultimate "BOI" hand.

you recognize neither of them, you don't really socialize that much with people outside your class.

the entire class boards the bus you find yourself sitting beside Aizawa.

Kind of awkward sitting beside the teacher on the bus.

everyone on the bus is rowdy they chat about what their plans for the summer camp are.

except you and Aizawa just sit in silence for a while.

eventually after 15 minutes of silence Aizawa speaks.

Aizawa:"So... uh... nice weather we're having."

Danny:"Uh... Yeah..."

He seems to be trying to initiate conversation with you.

Aizawa:"I have something I need you to do..."

Danny:"yeah, What?.... Sir"

Aizawa:"I want you to try to not use your Quirk for everything throughout this entire Trip"

Danny:"What do you mean?"

Aizawa:"I need you to improve your physical abilities, you rely to much on your Quirk for protection, what if someone deactivates your Quirk? what will you do? You won't be able to survive long without your Quirk."

I mean he's not wrong, You do Rely a lot on your Quirk to stop Time and beat people.

Aizawa:"You only passed the practical because you relied on Snipe's Good-nature to give you an opening. had it been me fighting you It would have been an instant fail."

Welp that of hurt your feelings, you thought that Aizawa at least was OK with your tactics.

Aizawa:"If only the board Accepted my Idea."

Danny:"What Idea?"

Aizawa:"That I would take Three Students to fight instead of Two, not just ms. Yaoyorozu and Shoto but You as well. but they said Unlike them you actually Train your Physical body not just your Quirk, But I don't think training cardio so you can run away counts."

Danny:"o-ok"

the rest of the bus ride is rode with the awkward silence between you and Aizawa.

Finally you make it to the camp.

everyone is confused, your on a cliff, This isn't camp..... Is it?

suddenly two Neko-looking Weirdos step out of a car with a small boy.... should you call the police or....

You then recognize them as Mandalay and Pixie-pop of the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

Deku Geeks out for a bit as the entire class looks at him.

suddenly as he's saying this is their 12th year here he is silenced by Pixie-pop groping his face stating she is "18 at heart"

the class greet the two as the little kid stands in the corner probably brooding like that one Edgy OC everyone has thought up at least once.

they explain how you will be camping at the base of the mountain.

a mountain that's like 12 Miles away!!!!!

everyone displays confusion as to why we stopped on this cliff.

some students express how they'll just get back on the bus.

Mandalay:"It's 9:30 AM, right now. If you're fast, maybe around noon?"

Everyone is thrown into a panic as they dart for the bus

Aizawa:"I'm sorry ladies and folks but..."

Pixie-pop jumps in front of everyone

"Has already begun"

Before anyone can react Pixie-pop sends a wave of earth toward the entire class washing all of you off the cliff.

as you fall toward the ground you think to yourself....

"It can't get any worse than this, right?"