KONO *blank* DA!!!!

"The Timely Hero: DIO"

You meant to put down "The Time Stopping Hero: DIO" but you got all nervous and stopped at Time and added ly so it makes sense.

Midnight:"What a... Creative name"

You Still feel some people probably think you stole the whole "Use your Childhood Nickname as a Hero name" thing from Midoriya.

Aizawa tells the class to choose from all their Agency Nominations to work at for a week.

You choose to work at Deatharms Agency.

The Speedwagon Foundation is very posh and it's out of the country oh yeah and You Hate the people that own it.

Well Except Mr. Speedwagon himself, He's Pretty cool.

(Even in Fanfiction where Jojo is the Antagonist Speedwagon is a God among Mortals)

During the Internship you work along side The Girl with the earphone jacks for earlobes, Kyoka Jiro.

you manage to clean a lot of STAINS in the bathrooms.

the entire Internship was pretty uneventful you just saved a bunch of people and learn that Rescue work might not be for you as you usually Destroy more than you save.

But you do get to take down some Kidnappers so that was cool, although Deatharms Mostly gave you Side Work like helping Hostages to safety.

you do manage to Train The World a bit You manage to up your Cardio and increase the amount of Time Stops you can do before you collapse from exhaustion.

During the week you watch the Attack on Hosu, Apparently a bunch of Nomu attacked the city but luckily The Pro heroes handled it.

on the news you hear about Todoroki's Dad taking down the Infamous Hero-Killer, Stain.

after the week you feel you did not learn a thing.

At UA class 1-A Has a race. you get put in a Group with Deku, Iida, sero, and Mina

Iida, Sero, and Mina are quick but with Precise World Jumps you might stand a chance.

Deku's probably going to be left in the dust, poor guy.

You get into position.

3.....

2.........

1...............

GO!!!!

"NIGERUNDAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"