The Plan

you wake up in the Hospital.

your body is almost entirely covered in bandages.

the doctor comes in.

Doctor:"OH! you're awake, We almost thought we lost you, those wounds of yours were quite fatal, had your friends not helped by holding your wounds you would have died."

Wow! this is the closest you've ever come to almost Dying.

Doctor:"A few stitches, Strong Healing and rest really helped you, you're almost good as new, just try not to over exert yourself for a while..."

you notice an unconscious Deku in the bed across from you.

Danny:"Is Dek-- Izuku going to be ok?"

Doctor:"He's been in and out of consciousness and has been delirious with Fever, but he's a fighter I'm sure he'll be ok"

You notice few IV bags sitting on the table next to you.

Doctor:"Oh! that's where they went, ever since you came in two days ago IV bags have been going missing... Strange, oh well you've been unconscious for the two days so probably just some prankster."

You wonder who could of taken all these IV bags without being noticed.

probably irrelevant...

later in the day you call your mom and uncle Joseph, they're happy you're OK but your mom isn't that sure UA is the best for your Health.

you calmly tell her that hero work is just like this sometimes, You'll just have to be more careful.

as you're eating lunch you notice Deku waking up.

Danny:"OI! Broccoli Boy! Glad you're OK"

Deku:"Oh, Hi Danny are you doing ok?"

Danny:"Yeah, my heads a little fuzzy but it's slowly coming back to me"

You finally remember what happened before you passed out.

Danny:"GOD DAMN IT! FLIppiN' fLoP DiggerIdoO!"

you slam your fist onto your lap hurting your fresh Stitches.

Danny:"FUUUUDGE!!!!!!!!! DIpMunCh MoTHer tRucK!"

Deku:"A-Are you ok? are you having a stroke?! Do I need to call the Nurse?!"

Danny:"No, I'm just kind of mad at myself, I say Nonsense when I want to drop an F-Bomb"

Deku:"Is this about Kacchan? I'm pretty bummed about it too. all might says "I can only save people within my reach" that's why he always saves those within his reach, Kacchan was within my reach It was my duty to save him, that's what this Quirk is for... i was unable to save him, all i could do is save Kota. I couldn't save someone right in front of me."

Deku begins to tear up.

Danny:"HEY! listen to me Deku! It's not your fault I was there too, I should have saved Bakugo If you couldn't have! If only I didn't let that BDSM Dentist Stab me as much, I could have Stopped Time long enough to save him..."

Deku:"No, Don't blame yoursel-- wait.... did you say Stop Time?"

Sugar bears! what do you say? a bro doesn't lie to a bro, but Deku might un-Bro you if he finds out you've been lying about your ability to both the class and the law..

Farts! you forgot you lied about it in the Database.

Danny:"Well, uh... You see--"

??:"Look who's finally awake!"