what a beautiful Smile(Dwang)

You feel the two Steely Cartilage rip through a few probably vital parts.

Danny:"Yep I need to stop Jinxing just how Truly Terrible this Training camp is..."

The World manages to smash through the spikes as three more go right through your Left Shoulder, right leg, and Stomach.

You Continue to smash away the spikes as more take their place

"Fleeesh, You're all Just Flesh to me, Beautiful, Beautiful Flesh!"

You're getting continuesly shanked from a distance when Mandalay transmits another message.

She says that the Villains are targeting Bakugo and for Bakugo to return to camp ASAP.

Like that'll ever happen, you get stabbed in the side

Todoroki:"DANNY! Quick, use your Teleport to get behind my Ice wall! You'll Be safe!"

She also says that Bakugo should not get involved in a fight or be left alone.

knowing Bakugo that'll never happen, you get stabbed in the Right hand

Bakugo:"Yeah! get over here you Idiot! Not that I care but I don't want to give me nightmares by watching You getting Killed!"

That's probably the closest thing to Bakugo saying he doesn't "Hate you" Hate you.

just a light "I hope you die" not a "I Hope you Die Painfully"

you keep trying to get up but the spikes seem to just keep coming.

ZA WAUR-- OOF

THE WO--URGH

ZA WAURD--OOF

THE W--OOF

Finally after you feel like Swiss cheese, Seriously how are you not dead, you decide to pull a sneaky move to get an opening.

You play dead...

The spikes seem to stop for a second as you pretend to be dead.

Just the Second you need...

Time stops as you pull the spikes out of your body.

The Endorphins are probably the only thing keeping you conscious in this situation.

you walk up the cartilage steel spike to see the villain

he looks like if a BDSM Gimp who also has a think for Dentists

None the less he's a villain and he must be defeated.

you start with a face punch, shattering his teeth and probably giving him a bloody nose, he's given you worse.

Time for a little...

you stare him right in the covered up eyes, How does he even see?

Time to get to work Remodelling his face...

(You'll need this)