Danny Brando Vs ZA WARUDO

(Ik It's got nothing to do with the Chapter But Scott Pilgrim Vs The World is one of my Favourite Movies)

Danny Finally after what's felt like Days arrives for his Second day at the Work study

Captain:"OI DIO!"

this causes Danny to Freeze up in fright

Captain:"I Know this is a bit Much to ask of you on your Second day of Work study, But I'm going to need you to go on a Mission with me."

Danny:"Oh? why?"

Captain:"Everybody's Occupied Trying to Hunt down some New "Vigilante" that's going around Blowing Thugs apart."

Danny:"Ah... yeah I've heard of him, he's really blowing up on Twitter AND the Criminals."

Captain:"If that wasn't an inappropriate Joke I'd Laugh..."

Danny:"Oh well... uh... um... I have other Jokes like uh..."

Captain:"No, no Jokes. Let's Go..."

The Two get into the "Captain-Mobile" which is just a minivan painted Blue

Captain:"We'll rendezvous with another Group to take down a Black Market that's Begun to get big."

Danny:"What's the Merchandise?"

Captain:"Limbs..."

Danny:"I... Think some Context would be Nice."

Captain:"A Supplier in Italy seems to be Shipping Replacement Limbs here, and unlike most Replacement Limbs that're being sold, these ones seem to be able to Adapt to the Person's Quirk, meaning if someone with a Dangerous Touch-Based Quirk lost their Hands They'll not only be able to regain their Quirk, It will be Stronger than Before."

Danny tries to keep Quiet that he has a good Idea who this Supplier in Italy is

none the less he's Related to him

and he has a Friendly Relationship with him

as they arrive at the meeting place the Captain seems to Get a Call on his Phone

he Answers and Talks to whoever's on the other side with a Stern Tone

something about "If He ever Catches her Fighting for Money She'll be Grounded"

which scares Danny

he couldn't possibly be talking to Zenkei.

Zenkei Volunteers at a Hospital, not Fight for Money

He Hangs up turning to Danny

Captain:"Sorry, that was my Daughter, Y'know she's about your age..."

Nervously Danny Chuckles before responding

Danny:"Gee wiz Cap, You have a Daughter? You barely looks a day over 40."

Captain:"....I'm 35..."

Well that was awkward

Captain:"Just don't Try to Hit on her or anything." he says Jokingly

all Danny can do is yet again Nervously Laughing

Internally Danny mutters "hehe... I'm in Danger."

well doesn't matter because when they do break down the doors nobody's there

as if they were tipped off

Captain:"Oh well.... we'll get em next time... Guess that's it for today."

Danny:"But Cap, it's 11:00AM..."

Captain:"Yeah but I have to deal with stuff you aren't ready for, apparently some kid's been hurt by this new Vigilante, could be the thing to get us to have the public turn on him."

Danny:"There has to be something I can help with."

Captain:"Well... I guess you could try to figure out a Pattern with his killings."

he passes Danny some papers

Captain:"Unless you don't want to."

Danny turns to him and says...

Danny leaves and goes back to the dorms to Research the papers

most of his Targets were complete scum bags

though there was one Junkie who eye witnesses Described as "Having nice hands"

Danny:"Not Kink shaming but Hand fetishes are weird..."

Later on after Dinner Danny is still researching the papers

Danny:"Wait... ZA WARUDO!"

the stand appears next to him

Danny:"You were awfully Quiet today, I was expecting you to make Multiple Jokes along that Muda Drive..."

TW:"Usually I would, but that Guy Scares me, I feel so Naked around him."

Danny:"You're always Naked.... unless those are your Clothes..."

TW:"Yeah but the point is that he can see me. not many people can see me..."

before they can continue Someone appears at Danny's Doorway

Todoroki:"Hello, Shoto here."

Danny:"Oh, Hey Shoto, what brings you to my remote sanctuary?"

Todoroki:"I'm not great at reading people, but From what I've learned, you seemed pretty down at Dinner earlier."

Danny:"Yeah, maybe it's because Deku's Been ignoring me Lately, I think I know why, but I don't know how come..."

Todoroki:"That's Rough, buddy."

Danny:"I mean it's not like my Girlfriend turned into the moon or anything."

TW:"Yo, how F'd up would it be if you two made out right now?"

Danny:"Very..."

Todoroki:"Welp, Just came here to make sure you're ok... still feel a bit bad for how I treated you during the Exam and Sports Festival... welp, Bye."

Danny:"See ya, just try not to have me Catch you Trying to Capture the Avatar to Restore your Honor..."

Todoroki Leaves as Danny continues

Silence fills the room

TW:"Hey, you think if we preformed "This is me" we'd be able to do the Solo While in stopped time?"

Danny:"OMG WE COULD!"

They then stop time and Sing the solo from "this is me" from the greatest showman...

but Time resumes around the end

Danny:"--This is Brave, this is bruised, this is who I'm meant to be"

and Mina hears it

Mina:"SERIOUSLY!? DID SOMEONE GET DANNY DRUNK AGAIN!?"

TW:"Shoot... well wanna just go all the way?"

Danny:"Sure..."

Danny then Stands up on the main room Table and begins singing until Bakugou Lunges at him while Aizawa comes to Silence the song