Symbol of peace

"--UDGEMONKEYS THIS IS BAD!!!" you mutter to yourself before quickly covering your mouth with your hands

you hear slow clapping as you use the World to look over the wall to see all the heroes lying down, defeated.

???:"As Expected of Number Four Hero, Best Jeanist.... I thought I'd blown everyone away."

he continues to clap menacingly

???:"To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant, That quick decision-making.... and skill... you must have nerves of steel."

you watch helplessly as Best Jeanist fires off a final attack only to be one-shot by a Bullet of air, taking him out of the fight instantly.

??:"I see... This is Strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need Yours..."

you look over to see all your friends frozen in fear at the menace of this guy.

To be honest you're frozen in fear as well.

you don't even have the courage to even try to stop time to get everyone out of there.

it's a new feeling, a familiar one but not one you've felt ever since that day in the alleyway, No it's even worse then the one in the alleyway.

the feeling of true Futility in your situation.

you then hear a familiar "W-what... the hell...?!" followed by coughing.

the world looks to see Bakugo standing in front of the dark figure, how did he get here so fast? is it his Quirk? no he shot off an air cannon earlier, but he was flying, maybe it's some form of air manipulation Quirk?

???:"Sorry, Bakugo."

Bakugo:"HUH?!"

you hear swishing splashing sounds coming out of spontaneous grey splats in the air.

Could this be part of his Quirk too?

maybe he has multiple Quirks.

Perhaps he's a form of Human Nomu?

yet under that mask he might be something inhuman.

out from the grey goop the villains from the Camp Attack appear, some you recognize some you don't.

you then hear the one known as Tomura speak.

Tomura:"S-ensei..."

???:"You failed, huh, Tomura?"

so this is the boss of the league of villains?

???:"But do not be Discouraged. just Try again."

Wow for a Villain he sure is encouraging.

???:"I have brought your associates back as well. even this Child. because you judged that he was an important piece."

he walks over to Tomura and holds his hand out.

???:"Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

wow if you hadn't just witnesses this guy brutally Beat up 4 Pro heroes at once you'd think he wasn't such a bad guy.

tension fills the air as everyone holds their breath.

this is a MUCH better test of courage than the Camp had.

At camp the scarers couldn't even touch us but these guy would kill us without a second thought given the chance.

you can see Deku trying to create a plan in his head.