I Danny Brando, Do not know how to play an instrument.

(NEW OP BEBE!!!!!!! AND IT'S GROOVY AS HECK A ROONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CHECK OUT THIS CURSED IMAGE I FOUND WHILE PLAYING IT IN SLOW-MO!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Now back to Danny's Bizarre Hero Academia)

*Snap Snap*

"Are you OK Danny?"

"he's probably dead."

"after that stunt he pulled with my rap I hope he is."

"Shut up Mineta"

"Oh He's waking up!"

You wake up in your bed to see the majority of the dorm room standing around you.

Momo:"Are you OK? you suddenly had some sort of spazz attack and bumped your head on the counter."

Kaminari:"I don't want to brag but I almost carried you all the way up here."

Jiro:"You freaked out while Sato did all the work..."

Kaminari:"Yeah, ALMOST."

Deku:"You were out for a whole day, Recovery Girl Just came in and healed up your wounds."

Danny:"D-Did i miss anything in school?"

Mina:"Yeah we're going to do a Festival."

Danny:"Oh, that's cool."

Mina:"So how's your Singing voice?"

Momo:"MINA! he just woke up from being knocked out for a day, he should at least rest for a bi--"

You begin to sing an off tune Cover of "Never gonna give you up"

Mina:"OK stop right there! oh god thank you. OK so you're DEFINITELY not a singer..."

(Yes it's intentional that Good Danny is a bad singer while Evil Danny is a decent one at worst)

Mina:"Do you play an instrument?"

Danny:"I Danny Brando, Can only play a kazoo."

Mina:"Well that's no good."

Mean, but fair-ish

everyone else leaves the room as Mina continues to think.

You notice her elbow slightly presses against her chest.

The World clenches it's fist ready for an instant vasectomy.

but your body forcefully Strikes a pose

That's weird... indeed a strange occurrence, an unusual Factor in fact.

Very Biza--

Mina:"That Glamour, That Finesse, That Style! You'd make a perfect dancer!"

well that's settled...

Dancing is just Posing with motions in between.

though the forceful posing is pretty weird, very strange, Unique to the situation.

you should have it checked out, could be some brain damage.

you go into the walk-in later in the day and have a weirdo with a brain scanning Quirk examine you.

he Insists you call him "The Brainilyzer" but you'd prefer not to.

Brainilyzer:"It seems the bump to your noggin' created a reflex...."

Danny:"To what?"

Brainilyzer:"Well it seems something in your mind associates certain thoughts with pain. so as a defence your body will distract you with something that felt good for you, I guess in your case it's Posing..."

Danny:"Well... that's convenient...."

Brainilyzer:"Yep!"

you leave him to his.... "work"

Welp better get to some dance training..