all these Pun Titles are WRRRRY-diculas

as Danny wakes up he sees The World Reading on his favourite Fanfiction website on Danny's Phone

this is ok... until he sees what he's reading

slamming the phone out of his hand Danny gives his stand a stern talking to

Danny:"There will be no Smut, Lemon or Harems under this Roof."

TW:"But... you have a Harem."

Danny:"What'chu Talkin' bout Waurdo?"

TW:"Zenkei, Todoroki, Shibu, Taro--"

Danny:"Ima stop you there... and I hate you.... Shipping me with Taro is like Shipping Deku with Bakugou.... actually now that I think about it... it's Exactly like shipping those two together..."

TW:"Childhood Bully? Check... Nickname starting with D? Check... absolute Zero to Hero Story? Check..."

Danny:"Oh God... am I?.... Am I?..... Am I.... that cool?"

TW:"The Fact we're the same person dictates I say Yes..."

Danny:"Oh yeah, still cant get over how weird that is..."

TW:"Speaking of weird, Wanna hear a Song I wrote for Zenkei?"

Danny:"The fact you started that question with "Speaking of Weird" kinda scares me..."

TW:"Oh It'll be fine."

the stand pulls out a guitar

Danny:"Where'd you get that?"

TW:"Deus ex machina..."

Danny:"Ok, number one, that better not be Jiro's Guitar, and number Two, it better not just be a rip off of "Ramona" or I will strike you.... Copyright Strike you I mean, I'm not an abusive Stand user or anything..."

The World then Tries to hide the fact that it was indeed Jiro's Guitar that he stole and that the song is in fact just a parody of "Ramona" but with "Zenkei" instead of "Ramona"

Danny:"What? aren't you gonna show me the song you came up with?"

in a Panic He begins playing the first thing that comes to mind

Danny:"I'm going to go out on a Limb and say That's not the song and the song you "Wrote" was in fact a rip off of "Ramona" and that is Jiro's Guitar..."

TW:"... yes..."

Danny:"Please return it..."

TW:"ok..."

but before he can Danny receives a Text from his old Pupil, Dillan Volto

it reads

"Hey Brother."

no context

that is until his Mom calls

Joan:"Hi Sweetie..."

Danny:"Hi Mom..."

Joan:"So You're probably wondering about Dillan's Out of context Text..."

Danny:"it Occurred..."

she then explains about how they got to talking and he revealed he was an orphan, abandoned at Birth.

so she thought it was a good idea to adopt him...

The World expressed the face of visual concern as Danny asks... many Questions...

mainly being "Why?"

afterwards he just sit on his bed contemplating the fact a schizophrenic Teddy bear is now Legally his Brother

Danny:"What's next? Taro's a distant relative?"

TW:"oh.... oh you don't remember?"

Danny:"Oh No..."

TW:"Remember when Speedwagon was talking about his Best Friend, Jonathan Joestar?"

Danny:"the one my Great Grandfather was named after, Yeah?"

TW:"and he refereed to him as "Your" Great Great Great Great Grandfather?"

Danny:"Ok?"

TW:"Taro was also in that room.... he was referring to both of you"

Danny:"Oh Crud I think I do remember.... he said he had Two Children... Jopeppy Joestar, and Jovtavich Joestar... later immigrated to Scotland and married into the last name... Jokustar..."

TW:"Yeah and this isn't an asspull, the author had that planned out since his introduction, just didn't come up until now... just like J.K Rowling..."

Danny:"wait what?"

TW:"Nothing!"

Danny:"Wait... a... Mother.... FUDGING.... Minute.... You knew I was related to Taro every FREAKING time you made some SHOTTY Joke about Shipping us, you FUCKIN' Cretin!"

TW:"My Bad?"

Danny:"NOPE! You're not leaving me for the rest of the day and I'm revoking your Anime rights...."

The World is Absorbed into Danny Screaming bloody murder

Danny:"I'm sure I wont regret that."

the boy that will soon regret that Grabs his old Gauntlets and a Fannypack's worth of Bloodpacks

he then Leaves to soon regret promising to Suppressing more than 55% of his Power