how about you stop Jinxing it

Everyone is told to choose their partners randomly from a draw.

You and Jiro get paired up, You and Jiro formed a sort of Formal Friendship during your Internships.

Y'know the kind of one where you talk if you have too but you aren't strangers.

the only real thing the two of you have in common is your distaste toward Mineta.

But who doesn't has Distaste for that Little Fruity Pebble.

everyone has a partner.... well except Deku.

You ask Pixie-pop if you could take Deku onto your team.

Pixie-Pop:"Well.... I don't see why not. IZUKU! You're on Team 4 now"

Deku:"OH?! OK, well, I think maybe it's better if I'm by myself"

That seems pretty out of character for him.

doesn't matter I was just a Bro thing to do.

After a while Jiro and you are Permitted to enter the forest.

the two of you wander down the path.

a few things startle you two, well mostly You.

Childhood Bullying did NOT help your ability to take a scare.

eventually Jiro tells you to suck it up and stop being a coward.

Hurt by the words but heeding them you soldier on.

suddenly you notice something in the bushes following you.

you can see the rustling of the leaves as the figure follows

Danny:"Whoever you are Get Lost! We're not scared You're just making a fool of yourself!"

The figure stops for a second then continues to follow.

Jiro:"Danny It's probably just some animal or a weirdo with an Shape changing Quirk, Ignore him."

just then you can hear a commotion coming from the clearing, you can also see a blue light reflecting in the sky, a Forest Fire.

Danny:"Jiro we need to leave I think there's a Forest Fire!"

Jiro:"Well If there's a Forest Fire we need to inform anyone left in the forest"

Danny:"Yeah, HEY YOU!" you shout at the figure in the bushes.

Danny:"There's a Forest Fire, We might need your help to inform your class mates."

The figure stops and doesn't respond.

Jiro:"See? I told you it was just an animal"

Danny:"Yeah i guess you were--"

Pink gas seems to start filling the area.

you both begin to get a little drowsy.

But just as you're sure you're about to pass out The bushes rustle violently as the figure lunges at you.

It plunges its talons into both of your shoulders knocking you out of the gases radius.

you both tumble down a hill as the beast continues to swipe its talons at you.

You're able the bring forth the world to block the attacks.

finally you both make it to the bottom and you manage to toss the creature off of you to get a better look at it.

You look into it's Blank eyes and know exactly what it is, another "stand-Killer" Nomu

It's much smaller than the others you've seen, It's Purple and it's got weird white crosses all around it's body.

it jerks around letting off a sniffing sound.

You hear a voice in your head, mandalay

She says there's a Villain attack and for all students to make it back to camp.

the only problem, You got knocked off the path, You don't know the way back.

The Nomu seems to finally think it's snorted enough air as it darts around toward you, Like a Ferret on Cocaine (not that you would know)

This thing looks fragile, Probably meant to be a speed-type.

The world is about to fire off with a counter attack that would no doubt defeat this thing in one blow.

but then you realize something....

legally you aren't allowed to injure Villains without a hero licence.

a flawed system but Rules are a part of being a hero.

you almost forgot about that law and broke it at the mall.

you move the world around for a defensive maneuver but the Nomu easily zips past the world and sinks it's talons into your arm.

you can feel that somehow it's sucking your Blood.

you quickly manage to throw it off again so you can use your ultimate move....

ZA WAURDO'S NIGERUNDAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you stop Time and run as fast as your legs will let you.

Finally you manage to make it quite the distance away from the creature.

Danny:"I think that'll be far enough, the only way that thing could find me again is if--"

The Nomu bursts forth from the trees behind you.

Danny:"--It can TRACK ME?!"

it pins you down again, absorbing your blood like a Cherry Smoothie.

you try to throw it off again but it then pins you down again by your hands

it gets ready to probably bite your head off

SLENDERMAN! that was the name of the video game.... that was killing you!

now I guess the Nomu is killing you too.

I mean you could probably Break the rule if your life is in this much danger.

and are Nomu even people? you never really got an answer, I mean they don't have any free will it's all orders.

The world is able to keep the creature's mouth open and holding it away from your face.

some drool falls on your face as you really hope you aren't in one of those Messed up Nomu situations.

you then hear Mandalay's voice again.

Mandalay:"STUDENTS OF A AND B! IN THE NAME OF PRO HERO, ERASERHEAD! YOU ARE PERMITTED TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT!"

Flippin' Finally!

the world grabs the creature by the throat and YEETS it into a tree then proceeds to barrage it to death.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!"

Nomu aren't really alive in the first place, Right?

You did see Endeavour Incinerate a few Nomu on TV so it's probably OK.

you finally find your way back to the path and see Bakugo and Todoroki.

they look pretty worn out an Ice wall is in front of them.

Knowing them they probably already took down a villain and are just resting for a bit.

That Nomu Was Probably the hardest thing you'll have to deal with.

you run over to greet them.

Todoroki:"DANNY LOOK OUT!!!"

you feel two steely Cartilage Spikes rip through your shoulder flesh an pin you to the ground.

"FRESH FLEEEEEEESH!!!!!!"

You really need to stop Jinxing this stuff...