Sing a song of Sorrow in a WARUDO without Time

(BTW  @metallica_man made some cool Fanart for "MH:TW" and "The Kars Effect" idk if the link will work here but... https://www.wattpad.com/849022532-art-dump-p-fanart-4-fanfiction)

Dillan and You both walk toward Morioh street

(Btw also I figured the name "Donatello Oppio" is F&#%ing Stupid so I changed it to a better one that @baenborger suggested.... also he harassed me with Insults.... and I'm pretty sure he has a Gun..... and knows where I live.....)

along the way you even run into Josuke who heals Dillan's Injuries

Josuke:"Y'know whats funny Cousin? I just ran into Hayato a moment ago, he looked even more beat up then that kid."

Dillan:"I wonder if he was that nice guy that tried to help."

as you and Dillan arrive at your house you knock on your front door

your mom answers.

Mom:"Oh Hi Sweetie... uh...."

Danny:"This is Dillan Volto, I know this is kinda weird to ask but... could he live here for a while?"

Mom:"Who is he? another one of your Slut Father's Illegitimate Bastards?"

Danny:"Well glad to see you're getting over dad but no..... he's a... friend..."

Dillan:"If we're friends then you can call me Dill Pickle Right?!"

The World:"Uh... no thank you.... Your name is worth."

King Crimson:"Shut up you Holy Diver Rip off..."

The World:"Weren't you absorbed back into your User?"

King Crimson:"Like you I can come out at will to talk but unlike you I can't attack unless my user wants me to... that dope...."

The World:"OK... you... uh.... Two Face!!"

King Crimson:"~Oh No~ My Fewings... You such a Master of Insults... now go back into your user like a good little stand..."

Angrily Za Warudo is absorbed back into you as you mom finally gives her answer

Mom:"He can live here as long as he does Chores for me..."

Dillan:"OH BOY CHORES?! I've never had a chore before.... YAY!"

Danny:"I mean sounds like a deal..."

Dillan seems pretty happy and as he goes inside the two of you plan to train tomorrow Afternoon after your classes

Danny:"See ya then Dillan!"

Dillan:"hehe Ye-Yeah!!"

King Crimson:"Dopey Oh Dopey oh... let's go jump on the bed!"

Dillan:"YEAH!!!"

you and Za Warudo walk toward UA

The World:"I'm telling you! Water is Wet!!!"

Danny:"NO!!!! Water is the concept of Wet! WET CAN'T GET WET!!!!"

The World:"YES IT CAN YOU GUNDAI RIP OFF!!!! oh god I'm so sorry.... I didn't mean that...."

Danny:"Nah it's OK... I'm not you, I don't hold Grudges...."

The World:"I'm pretty sure you do.... You're still kinda of an asshole around Taro."

Danny:"I mean at least I'm not so self conscious about my art I pretend to have a friend that does doodles for me..."

The World:"Yeah, only a complete loser would do that HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

as you get back to UA you go to bed. but while you're sleeping you get visions again

it feels like the Amalgamation of a fever dream.

first you're in a city in Egypt facing down what looks like Taro's friend, Iggy Kakyoin.

Kakyoin:"TAKE A 20 METER EMERALD SPLASH DIO!!!!!"

You stop time before getting right in his face as you yell out "SHINAE KAKYOI-- YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!" as you Thrust your fist into Kakyoins Stomach he turns into a talk show host

as the host falls to his knees he changes again into a malnourished looking hippie.

the scenery changed to a dank basement

you turn around to see a tall man that looks a lot like All for One come into the room before declaring how weak his Little brother is and that He'll force a useless Quirk onto him.

but before he can you're transported again to a balcony in the middle of the night

in front of you is a man that looks a lot like a Younger Great Grandpa Jonathan who's just drawn a sword

"Dio, I've just seen the way to beat your flash freezing. I know how to send Hamon into you. Dire spent his life to teach me."

You jump back as his sword ignites in Yellow energy

"I'll fill Blueford's Sword of luck and pluck with Hamon and Slice you!"

He charges you as the vision changes again to the street corner you keep seeing in dreams.

There you're facing Taro again.

"I'll make sure you give back everything you stole DIO!"

He Throws a punch with what looks like Star Platinum but it's much more Human-Like.

before the punch can land you're in Tarturus Prison

your fist is connecting with Deku's face

"MY FUCKING NAME IS DIO NOW! Danny is dead..."

blood streams from his nose

Deku:"No... I don't think he is...."

"Oh? and how do you plan to prove this Theory?"

Deku:"Be-Because I can make a Difference.... I can make a chang--"

again the scenery changes to the balcony as Jonathan sends a Punch through your torso yelling

"SCARLET OVERDRIVE!!!!!!"

as the hit connects you're back in Egypt where Taro with Blood in his eyes Throwing a punch Shattering you in half as he screams

"ORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then you're back in Tarturus where Deku floats above you with his leg drawn back as he Echoes

"DETROOOOOOOOOT!!!!!...... SEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The kick hits you in the head smashing you into the ground.

suddenly 9 Figures appear to you.

"You're not them..."

"You're different..."

"You can use this power for good..."

"It's your Path"

"Beat em Kid!"

"Be the Change you want."

"Smile..."

"We Believe in you Young Brando"

"You can do This Kid... I wouldn't have passed this down if I didn't think you were better."

you wake up... it's 8:06 SHOOT YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE--- oh wait... you live of campus.....

but at least you got Training with Dillan to look forward to Today....