I, Danny Brando Have overused this Joke

(Took me a good 5 Minutes but here it is... THE FIRST "MY HERO: THE WORLD" MEME)

 THE FIRST "MY HERO: THE WORLD" MEME)

Danny:"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN!?"

Captain:"It's not a gun, It's a Taser..."

Danny:"Somehow that's Worse... are you Going to shoot me?"

Captain:"No, We'll Discuss this later... Right now we need to get out of here. I can See their Souls through this cover, can you use your Split Spirit to see?"

Danny:"yeah"

The World appears Looking over the Barricade

Captain:"3 to the Left, one can Shoot Laser Beams from his Fingers, the other Two have Gas Related Quirks."

Danny:"The Guys on the Right consist of someone with some Muscle enhancement Quirk, another looks like he can shoot his Eyeballs like Cannonballs, and the last one seems to Turn his Feet into Guns..."

Captain:"I'll take care of the Guys on the Right, you Take care of the Guys on the Left."

Danny:"Ight..."

TW:"What the Plan? you usually choose one of Three.... One, You Run away.... Two, You Easily Beat everybody with me, or Three, you let your Enemy Beat the Shit out of you until you realize Two is a better option... I mean there's Four, but You used that against Todoroki in the Festival...."

Danny Ignores him asking Captain Fukusen "Ready?"

Captain:"Guns haven't really been used in the last 100 years, call me Old fashioned like that... so, yeah... let's do this so-- I mean Dio..."

TW:"Great... you made it awkward.... anyway, what IS the Plan?"

Danny:"Figured I'd do what I always do, Make it up as I go"

TW:"I'd ask "Are You Serious?" but I Know you are..."

Danny:"I mean It does work out for me a Frighting amount of Times."

ZA WAURDO, TOKI WO TOMARE!!!!!!!!

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Easily Danny Chops every Thug in the Neck within Stopped time

Danny:"Remember when I actually had to Consider what I'd do in Stopped Time?"

TW:"Yeah, we're at like 8 Second Time stop, that's a lot of time to One shot dudes..."

Danny:"I mean We can even just Casually Converse in Stopped time without worrying."

TW:"I Know Right? Let Time resume..."

Time Resumes as each Man is Knocked aside simultaneously

Danny Strikes a Pose Cockily Remarking...

Captain:"Impressiv-- LOOK OUT!"

Suddenly a Fist the size of a Turkey Strikes Danny Sending him Flying

TW:"You Forgot about the 4 second Cool down, Didn't you?"

"Yep..." Danny Groans

the Boss Towers Above Danny

each Deep Breath Causing his Fire to Grow larger

The World Get Behind him Mocking his Breathing

TW:"Only once every 100 Years can a Fire Bender Experience this Kind of Power."

his absolute Unit Chest expands prepared to Roast Danny before he's Tased by Captain Fukusen

Captain:"You Alright Dio?"

he helps Danny up as the Police Barge in Arresting all the Thugs

Dama:"Aw, I thought we were Bonding ;-;"

Danny and Captain Fukusen Both exit the warehouse somewhat Exhausted

Captain:"Not gonna lie, I wasn't in control of that Situation, at all..."

a Silence fills the area as sirens Blare

Captain:"So, about you and My Daughter..."

Danny's heart skips a beat

Captain:"I Can't stop you Two from being in a relationships, she's almost an adult who can make her own decisions, and I'm pretty sure If i tell you not to date It'll only make her want to date you more, I watch Movies.... I just gotta see how it goes, just... Try not to bring Personal Issues here..."

this act of Honesty Kind of makes Danny feel bad about everything he's been Hiding

Danny:"Yeeeeah, About that..."

Captain:"What Now?"

Danny:"Well, I kinda Know the Guy Who's Supplying these Guys with the Prosthetics...."

Captain:"WHAT?! HOW?!"

Danny:"Well, he's Kind of.... my... uh.... he's my Half-Brother..."

Captain:"Ah, well that makes it awkward...."

Danny:"But Apparently he didn't know Villains would be getting the Stuff, he wanted them to be Brought to a Hospital to help people."

Captain:"I see.... so by taking these guys out, you Promise that He'll only try to get them to Hospitals?"

Danny:"85% sure..."

Captain:"Alright, well if that's all, Dismissed!"

Danny walks off to catch the bus back to UA

TW:"You almost told him that you're Related to actual Villains, Didn't you?"

Danny:"I mean, we both Know I'm kind of a blabber mouth..."