HO! so you approach me?

The rest of the Quarter-Finals go by in a Flash, Its Kind of Boring actually, After Finding out Todoroki has only been using 50% this whole time you can already predict that Either Todoroki wins while using 100% or Bakugo Rages his way to the top.

You watch until Iida loses to Todoroki and leaves for an emergency, something about his brother being in the Hospital.

You leave the arena to train a bit, The battle with Todoroki Showed you your limit for Time Stop is 4 Full Time Stops in a row without rest. some day you want to be able to Surpass that.

???:"OI! DIO!"

You turn to see a familiar face, it's one of your Childhood Bullies, Taro Jokustar but everyone just called him Jotaro (yes, i went there)

Taro:"Still Trying to Surpass Those of us with REAL power? i saw you on the TV, Quite the power of yours, but as you know, Nothing in comparison to mine"

You Vaguely remember his Quirk, It's not Combat-based but luckily for him his family owns a  hero agency in the UK "Speedwagon Foundation" or something.

(Yes this Chapter is gonna have much more Jojo Nods)

His Quirk is called "Weak Point" it allows him to find the targets biggest Weakness Emotional or Physical, kind of made him the perfect Bully, able to know Exactly what you're sensitive about.

Taro:"Yare Yare I don't even need my quirk to know that The battle with Mr. Daddy Issues Made you Question your power, man Suck you can't even Fight a Deformed dude at 50%"

You get real Tempted to Muda this guy into the atmosphere, when you see some of his cronies come to back him up, Iggy Kakyoin and Mohamed Polnereff.

ulike Taro Both of their Quirks are Very Combat-based.

Iggy's Quirk, Called "Compression" he can Gather sand into his hands and compress it into Emeralds that he can Blast at his Target at high speeds, he also had this Stupid saying in Middle school, "NOBODY CAN DEFLECT THE EMERALD SPLASH!!!!" everyone Deflected the Emerald Splash.

Polnereff's Quirk, Called "Silver Chariot" he can form Silver Rapiers out of Fire he can Ignite them at will and eject them at high speeds.

the two of them walk up beside Taro and do their Secret Handshake.

Taro:"Kakyoin! Polnereff! Focus"

Danny:"So what are you doing here in japan? Don't you go to that Posh Hero School Your family recommended you for?"

Iggy:"Yeah but he's here on a Hero Field Trip"

Taro:"Yare Yare let me speak for myself. but I'm also here to size you up, You were Quirkless Trash for so long now i see on the TV you're in the Top 5 of UA i want to test out that Quirk of yours. Kakyoin!"

Kakyoin grabs a fist full of sand and cups his hands together a green light emits from the cup.

Iggy:"NOBODY CAN DEFLECT THE EMERALD SPLASH!!!!!!"

He shoots out 12 Emeralds at you.

You already know where this is going....

Time stands still as you step out of the way, you Approach Kakyoin to get ready to startle him.

But an Image Flashes in your mind, a somewhat.... Familiar Image as if you've already done it, as If this is destiny, as if this is your true desire.

This image....

You're Tempted to yell out "SHINEI KAKYOIN!!!!"

before you even get to even react Time Resumes.

Kakyoin Jumps back in surprise.

"NANI?!"

Polnereff:"K-KAKYOIN!"

Taro:"Hmm... Interesting I Don't Sense any Weakness in your teleportation.... POLNEREFF!"

Polnereff Materializes Duel Rapiers and ignites them.

Polnereff:"HERE I GO! HORAHORAHORA!"

He Lunges at you swinging his swords at high speeds.

The World Easily beats away the swords with little effort shattering both sword instantly

Polnereff:"W-WHAT THE?!"

Taro:"Interesting, welp Guess we got to go now, Come on boys."

The three of them Leave.

Still Confused by this you continue to Train iuntil eventually Shibu meets up with you and the both of you train together.

After Training You both walk home.

Your mother scolds you about how far you went in the Sports Festival.

You realize Sooner or later you're going to have to think of a Hero name so you spend the rest of the night thinking of names.