Licence Exam Pt.2

You find your way into the City area.

you see a steam roller, Could be useful later.

you sneak around the city trying to avoid large groups of people, you need to take out a straggler or something.

then you hear a familiar "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!", "HORA HORA HORA", "EMERALD SPLAAAASH!!!" and a "yare yare Daze"

You turn the corner to see Taro, Kakyoin, Polnereff, and Star Platinum facing off against a few randoms.

wait those aren't randoms! well most of them are...

But Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari are there too.

Bakugo:"SHINEI!!!! KAKYOIN!!!!!!!!!"

Kakyoin:"Kind of regret telling you my name..."

You run over to try to take them out and help your class.

Kirishima:"Danny! Good to see ya! We could use a little back-up..."

Bakugo:"I'VE GOT THIS HANDLED WE DON'T NEED ANY CHEAP TRICKS HERE!!! SHINEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taro:"Yare Yare, I was actually looking for you Dio, I'm going to enjoy crushing your dreams of becoming a Hero."

you notice Taro's Hero costume.

It looks like a heavily modified version of his schools uniform.

but he's got a weird little "Half-Hat" that kinda looks like it's melded into his hair.... Gross

you also notice that both Kakyoin and Polnereff are down two targets, lucky for you

though Taro still has all of his and Star Platinum is down just by one.

Danny:"I was expecting that you guys would be done by now, well guess I get to fail you now."

Polnereff:"We would have won if not for that crazy guy that turned us all into Mr. Potato heads"

Danny:"I.... think I'd need context to understand what you just said"

Taro:"Yare Yare, kakyoin stop playing with your friend and come take out the trash"

Bakugo:"I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE---"

Bakugo is interrupted by Star Platinum Teleporting in front of hims and knocking the wind out of him.

Kakyoin pulls out a bag of sand and pours it into his hand.

Kakyoin:"NOBODY DEFLECTS THE EMERALD SPLAAAAAAAAAAASH! BEHOLD MY ULTIMATE MOVE!!!!! 20-METER EMERALD SPLASH!!!!!!!"

Before he can even fire it off you simply walk over to him planning to surprise him before hitting him with a ball.

Time resumes as Kakyoin doesn't seem frightened by your sudden appearance but just releases it firing off more Emeralds than you've ever even seen in minecraft.

they fire off in a straight line for a bit before redirecting and hitting you right in the side

the Emeralds are much faster and well developed than they were before and He's made a lot for the time he charged it, oh yeah AND THEY CAN TRACK?!

you knocked into the wall with a loud Thud.

Kakyoin:"SEE?! I TOLD YOU NOBODY CAN DEFLECT THE EMERALD SPLASH!!!!!!"