U.S.J Incident Pt.1

Aizawa:"Today your lesson in Foundational Skill of Heroics will be the Trial of Rescue. we will be going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or the U.S.J Facility, a practical training area that is designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster. we will be Training your rescue skills in multiple situations."

You Take Your Costume and a fanny pack full of your lunch and a few Shivs Shinbu made for you, you recognize that its a little weird he gifted you shivs, but he's new at the whole friendship thing and you never know when shivs are gonna be useful.

The Class arrive and are greeted by someone in a space suit.

???:"Everyone i have been waiting for you"

The entire class seems awe struck by this person, you then realize that this is the Space Hero, Thirteen. You've seen her on the news a few times during disasters.

Thirteen:"Lets go inside without a delay"

"WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU" everyone in the class say in unison, you try to say it with them halfway through but it comes out as sort of a mumble.

Everyone heads inside of the U.S.J , Thirteen gives a speech you're not really paying attention to, but you hear the part about 6 zones for different situations.

Aizawa:"Alright then, first--"

Aizawa is interrupted by the lights going out, a Black Vortex appears in the centre of the Facility, it begins to contort and expand.

Aizawa:"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, Protect the students!"

"What is that?" the kid with the red hair and weird hardening powers who's name you Believe is, Eijiro Kirishima.

You look at the Vortex to see some skinny malnourished looking emo dude with hands all over his body exiting the vortex, Followed by a huge number of Crazy looking weirdos.

Aizawa:"Don't move!" Putting on his glasses "Those are Villains"

The final one to exit the vortex looks like if big bird and Mr. Popo Had a Weird Love Child that ate Muscle Milk with his Steroid Cheerios.

Aizawa:"The Trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

The mass of Villains start making their way toward you and your class, Momo, Todoroki, and Thirteen talk about how one of the villains must have a Quirk that allowed them to bypass the Infiltration Sensors.

Aizawa:"Thirteen, Begin the evacuation, Kaminari you try contacting the school with your Quirk too. I'm leaving it to you Thirteen"

Aizawa Leaps down into the mass of villains and begins to Kick the collective asses of almost every Villain

While that is going on the Vortex appears in front of the entire class, a voice comes from the vortex and a face forms.

???:"Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains. It may be Presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in, to the home of the heroes, U.A High school, I had believed all might should have been here, has there been some kind of change?"

Before anyone can react, Bakugo and Kirishima Lunge at the vortex, Bakugo Throwing an explosion at it.

Kirishima:"Did you ever consider you'd get beaten by us before you did?"

???:"That's right, even if you are students you are excellent Golden eggs"

Thirteen:"Get Behind me!"

???:"my job is to scatter you all and torture you to death"

The vortex Surrounds the class and creates a dome around everyone, you are enveloped by the darkness and find yourself in the landslide area, you look around and see the ground quickly is being frozen, you use The world to jump up so you don't get frozen to the ground.

You hear a Voice say "it's pathetic to lose against a single child"

you look to see Todoroki Standing in the middle of the area.

Todoroki:"get a hold on yourself, you're an adult, aren't you?"

you walk toward Todoroki.

Danny:"YO! Todoroki"

Todoroki:"Oh, it's you, every villain in this area is taken care of, so you're kind of useless here"

Angered by his words you decide to jump off and do some recon, you see Izuku, That weird frog girl, and the pervert grape hair guy all being attacked by the malnourished Hands guy, but you see Aizawa being smashed against the ground multiple times by the Mr. Big Bird Steroid monster.

Out of some instinct you lunge toward the emo dude before he can kill anyone and at the same time Izuku charges up a punch, you both throw the punches but Izukus creates more of a shock wave and dust, you hear the fist contact somethings skull with a thundering "MUDA!", you see the guy get launched through the dust cloud and tumble across the ground. you feel excitement and accomplishment over this, you just sent the leader of the villains flying, but then something comes to mind....

"If i punched the Leader, what did Midoriya punch?"

you turn to see The big Steroid Bird Creature just standing right in front of Izuku, Undamaged

The Emo Hands guy gets up placing his hand mask back on.

???:"What the hell was that punch kid? didn't even see you throw it" touching his head in the punched area and seeing blood on his hand "Forget the broccoli Brat Nomu, Kill the Blond Brat"

The Nomu Quickly turns it's head and stares at you.

It swings its arm at you with the intent to kill, you've never had to fight something this Big or Fast or Strong, or able to "wreak yo shit" with a single swing, Before you can think of a plan The worlds arms instinctively block its swing, sending...

It swings its arm at you with the intent to kill, you've never had to fight something this Big or Fast or Strong, or able to "wreak yo shit" with a single swing, Before you can think of a plan The worlds arms instinctively block its swing, sending you flying but not killing you, The worlds legs materialize and dig their toes into the ground stopping your tumble.

You feel a sharp pain from your forearms and look to see The worlds forearms are cracked from the impact, you look down to see the Damage was transferred to your arms now Bruised and bloodied.

???:"so you can survive a swing from the Nomu, maybe you're a bigger threat then we thought, Nomu! stop holding back and kill him right now!"

The Nomu charges at you with the intent to kill, you don't know what to do, if you block again your arms would shatter, but if you don't block you'll die, you'll die either way.

Suddenly just as the Nomu is a meter away from you The Worlds arms and legs detach from you and materialize a full body, The World catches the Nomu by the throat and hurls it backward, Time stops as you yell out...

Danny:"So you're the worlds full body, huh? lets see if you're stronger now"

The World Shoots off a High speed barrage aimed at the Nomus chest

"MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA"

as you barrage the nomu you notice that all might is halfway through punching the door open, you give a smirk.

"let Time resume.."

as soon as Time resumes a large crater is formed in the Nomu's chest sending it staggering backward, nobody notices because all might has arrived.

All Might:"HAVE NO FEAR!.... I AM HERE!"