Exam

you Swiftly make to 1-A and in your seat.

You get a few glances due to the fact you just got into an argument with a Roided up Bear, which is pretty close to what did happen.

You brush off any concern for the fact you're bleeding all over the floor as "Yeah i just bumped into a door today"

Iida:"But your left arm is broken..."

Danny:"....It was a very study door"

Aizawa gets everyone into their seats and everyone starts the exams.

the questions are a little easier than you thought.

during the Exams your mind seems to wander....

Taro and his oddly Attractive Monster are nowhere to be seen during the rest of the week

but you still try to figure out What the heck that thing was doing

the strength and Durability is no surprise, Almost every Nomu you've seen has high Strength and can take a few blows before going down

But it could see The World, maybe it's blank eyes had something to do with it

maybe some sort of Spiritual Sensing Quirk, Nomu tend to have more than one Quirk.

before you know it the week of exams are over.

you know you didn't pass with flying colors but You'll pass.

You're kind of excited for the Physical

you've heard rumours from your class mates that its gonna be Robots again, while that's kind of boring at least it'll be easy.

well turns out they're trying "Something new" and now everyone is going to be split in groups of two and fight a FREAKING PRO HERO!

the goal is to either capture them with cuffs or run away.

You're pretty good at running, but Maybe for a change you can see this through to the end.

to make it easier for the kids The Teachers will wear Weights to Suppress themselves.

weird flex but OK...

You're not that sure about your partner, you guys don't talk much, but then again he's not much of a talker, and the pro hero you have to fight is pretty tough.

at least you're not Deku, he has to fight All Might with Bakugo.

its more Deku Vs All Might Vs Bakugo than Bakugo and Deku Vs All Might.

You and your partner get in position, ready to fight the Pro Hero you are both up against.