see ya around Kid....[Finale]

(W-We did it... we finally got here.... The End(Of the first Book) after this I'll finally be free-- wait no... I actually like writing this book... well Guess I'll need to find a new hobby after this while I wait for the manga to progress more... at least I'll have "My Quiet Life academia" and "The Bipolar.... Um.... Hero?")

The Dorm is Quiet that Night.... Y'know considering Bakugou's in the hospital...

Guess the fact that everyone almost died is also a factor....

TW:"Just imagine how Depressed everyone would be if Midnight DID die."

Danny:"Yeah... hey, who do you think saved her?"

TW:"Y'know.... There's just somethings in the universe we're never meant to learn..."

Danny:"Like how King Crimson wor--"

TW:"Like how King Crimson Works."

Danny:"We've been over this... it's quite simple--"

TW:"Wait... have you heard from Dillan since the battle?"

Danny:"No. Do you think something happened? he's not answering my calls and he's purposely putting me on voicemail."

"Hey..." Kaminari chimes in "Are you talking to yourself again Danny?"

TW:"Yes but technically No... but also Technically yes."

Kaminari non-consensualy sits down next to Danny.

Kaminari:"Kind of a messed up day, huh? so many people lost their lives...."

he sits there in silence.

TW:"Geez, life really is Short... ya gotta grab life by the balls and take a leap of faith..."

Danny:"Y-Y'know... You're Right..."

Danny gets up and runs outside asking Sato if he can borrow his Bike

Sato:"Dude! it's Raining!"

Danny:"That's the Point!"

Sato:"Fine! Just bring it back in one piece!"

Danny:"You got it Pony-Boy!"

the young man Jumps onto the bike and rides off

Danny Furiously begins biking downtown as music fades in

(IK it's Cheesy, but this story really is close to my heart and I really feel like this is the perfect ending song to it... for obvious reasons.... the First season at least...)

Rain Pours from the sky as Danny doesn't even notice it...

the water soaks into his exposed Clothes as he pedals harder and faster

his resolve pushing him further and further

he rides past his old street, along the path he walked down when Shibu tried to mug him, the alleyway where his life changed forever, he sees Shibu eating lunch with his boyfriend

he thinks on his long journey

it's been less than a year, but it feels like this is all he knows.

and yet it feels like it was just yesterday Shibu called him "Quirkless Trash" and tried to steal his backpack....

there is no guarantee you'll live to see tomorrow.