I'm not even putting effort in these Titles... Just memes

(I Couldn't think of where t place this but I looked up Kazoo Music.... for Personal reasons. and I found this and it is now what Danny plays for Zenkei in the overused "Boy stands out in the rain with music to simp over the girl" Trope)

(NOW BACK TO DANNY GETTING CHOKED OUT FOR THE 5th TIME TODAY!)

Captain:"I'll ask you again Mr. Brando... do you Know him?"

he presses Danny even harder against the wall

Danny:"You Call me "Son" all the Time!"

Captain:"An endearing "Son" and I stopped calling you that after I found out you're Smooching my Little Girl. he was a villain. why would he call you "Son"? and why was he trying to kill specifically you?"

Danny:"He's My Dad!" he Blurts

Captain Fukusen's Grip Loosens but is still firmly holding Danny to the wall

"I Figured... your Quirks are far too similar to not be related, and they're Complicated Quirks, not Common ones like "Strength-Enhancement" or "Gigantification" your Quirks let you absorb the essence of other to live longer."

Danny:"To be Honest, I didn't know who he was until a few month ago, went through my life Idolizing my Dad only to find out he's a Villain that Tried to kill me and my Brothers without Hesitation."

Captain Fukusens Grip releases dropping Danny

Captain:"You've proved to me you'll at least deliver Justice to continue your Cover."

Danny:"I'm really a Good Guy, you saw that I wouldn't kill him."

Captain:"I saw you hesitate to bring in a Murderer and let him free."

Danny:"You could have stopped him!"

Captain:"I had just heard him refer to you as his son, For all I knew trying to Capture him would have had you attack me too."

Danny:"I-I'm sorry... it's just, I have a problem when it comes to Fighting... Fellow Blonds... ever since... Him"

Captain:"Now what do we do?"

Danny:"What do you mean?"

Captain:"The Information that You're the son of a Villain could ruin your Career I doubt those "No Child left Behind" Teachers at UA would Expel you, but the outrage of your sheer existence in the top Class might ruin UA's Rep, topped onto the Villain attacks recently, mobs of angry Parents might just demand the School closes.... so I'll keep your Secret."

Danny Bows to Captain Fukusen

Danny:"Th-Thank you S-Sir..."

Captain:"Hehe... if I was the Blackmail Type I'd use this info to have you break up with my Daughter, but we both Know she won't care... but just Know I'll be keeping a close Eye on you, I won't hesitate to take you in too."

Suddenly Danny's Phone begins Ringing

Danny:"Oh, That's... uh.... that's my Brother.... Half-Brother."

Captain:"By all means... I'll give you some Privacy..."