PLACEHOLDER

You manage to sleep in until 9:45.

Tusk told you to take the morning off to get some rest.

you wake up to see very few people are still in the Dorms.

you walk by Minetas room and smell stuff you wish to never smell again.

imagine grape soda with a garbage fire.

now imagine that 4444% more putrid.

you decide you need some fresh air before you go to patrol.

you take a nice jog while you think of things that have been on your mind.

What IS funny valentine's Quirk.

What is your dads "Master Plan"

will they get info from Diego?

Does Diego count as a villain that counts in your bet with Deku?

so many questions, so little answers....

you then think of something... weird.

you think of the name Diego

DIEGO

DIEGO

DIO

that's... interesting

but then you think about your dads name.

DARIO

DARIO

DIO

that's also kind of weird

there's no way that's anymore than a coincident, Right?

by 12:04 you're called in by Tusk.

apparently Yukako managed to beat the info out of Diego.

he seemed a little tight lipped but they did get some of Your dads master plan.

most of its stuff you kind of already knew.

like that he plans to weed out his Quirks weakness to the sun.

but you do learn he plans to use the Drug Trigger to enact this plan.

they plan on calling in a few out of country Pro Hero agencies to Raid where Dario and his gang are expected to be.

you quickly make your way to the agency

you come across quite a scene.

turns out on the way here Diego managed to free every Villain in custody within the Agency.

you always thought that having a holding cell for villains in a hero agency was a bad idea.

the chaos is... well.... Chaotic.

you do try to help but there's not really much for you to do.

Funny valentine is very easily apprehending the villains.

he's dodging them with what looks like little effort and hitting them with strikes with such power that you'd expect that much to come from multiple people.... or all might.

Thug:"Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Thug gets right up in your face before he smashes into the ground.

it looks like he's being pushed down by an invisible force.

no, he's being pulled Down by it.

???:"ACT 3 THREE FREEZE"

you look to see a very short dude with silver hair in green attire.

from his description you know that this is Yukako's Boy Friend who's supposed to be in Italy taking down the Mob.

KOICHI also known as the Gravitas Hero, ECHOES.

you also notice a blond kid, around your age but he seems a little more mature than you are.

he isn't fighting Gold.

Gold is one of the criminals that escaped, his Quirk lets him turn his teeth into Gold.

Gold jumps out one of the windows.

you try your best to help around, and you manage to take down a few criminals.

after most of the fighting is done 5 out of the 24 Criminals that were held there had escaped, including Diego.

Tusk:"Sorry for the mess Dio--- Danny, that Older Half-Brother of yours sure is a hand full"

Danny:"Why did you just call me by my real name?"

Tusk:"Well you see.... the thing is.... You kind of share a name with the... uh...."

Valentine interrupts Tusk.

Valentine:"Your Hero name is the same as their Gang name!"

NANI?!

well kind of makes sense, you also sort of figured it out just a few hours ago.

Gyro:"So maybe we should just call you Danny until this whole thing is figured out."

Valentine:"We're Leaving right now to raid their base, you should probably come."

Tusk:"But before you go, Echoes has something he wants to tell you."

wow, this is kind of exciting.

you're going top talk to a Sidekick that has actually left the country to fight a foreign threat.

Danny:"Hi, Mr. Echoes sir, Your Friend Yukak-- Love To-Lock has told me a lot about you."

Echoes:"Oh, I'm not really used to people being nervous around me, I'm used to being nervous around them. but please, just call me Koichi, or just Echoes will do."

Danny:"Ok, I'll just call you Echoes."

Echoes:"Well I want to introduce you to someone i met in Italy. His name is--"

the blond kid you saw before interrupts by pushing Echoes out of the way and striking a pose.

???:"PIANO MAN! Play my melody..."

a dude you've never seen before pulls out a piano and begins to play....

???:"I, Giorno Giovanna have a dream... To Become a Gang-Star Hero!"

Geez he's got a whole orchestra to play for him?

talk about an ego.

Giorno:"Oh yeah and I'm also kind of your.... Half-Brother Twin, our father is the same guy and we were born 1 second apart."

well.... that's weird