I WROTE A 92 CHAPTERS, AND NOW I FEEL SELFCONSCIOUS

Danny is Dragged into a room

Danny:"This is without my consent!"

Thug:"YES IT IS!!!"

Danny:"Where are you taking me?"

Thug:"To The Boss! He needs to meet you Kid!"

as they Rush past they Come across and old lady sitting in a chair

Thug:"Oh You need to meet this Lady First!"

he Yanks Danny toward her

Thugs:"She can Touch your Hands and Hear your Final words, but sometimes she can get Messed up. My Final words are Either gonna be "What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" or "Don't Son! That Gun is Loaded!" so Naturally I'm going to have a vasectomy and Stay away from Guns."

He Grabs Danny's Hands and Give them to the old woman

Seer:"Your Last Words... I see them, yes.... "B-BAKANA!..... K.... K-KONO... DIO... DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" no.... that's not it... that is... not it.... I see so many words, this is unorthodox, so much out of Context Quotes from your Future!"

Danny:"Like what?"

Seer:"Like "This is my Final ZA WARUDO!!!!" and "Shoto Todoroki, will you Marry me?" and "Honey! Our Son's a werewolf!" so many, I can't even keep up with them.... ew, "Y-Yamete Zenkei-Chan-Kun!" that's just nasty Dude... JESUS CHRIST "Is that a strap o-- ARGH MY ASS!!!!" you're in for a really messed up Future Kid...."

(I was gonna give Context for those but Now ima keep it to myself... Just so people with Dirty Minds will Misinterpret them)

Seer:"Oh here we go, your Final words will be "My only Regret is--"

"OI! are you Spooking Peps again?!"

a Large absolute Unit of a Man in a Suit appears seemingly out of Nowhere

Thug:"BOSSU! This is Norm Elmen"

Boss:"Norm Elmen? Sounds like a Cover Name...."

Thug:"You'd think, But Look at his Moustache!"

Boss:"Shit You're right. I Trust this man with my life."

The World:"Not gonna Lie, Kinda feel Bad about how We're just Finessing these dudes..."

Danny:"Hey, I don't even Know your names..."

Thug:"Well my Name's Damasareyasui hito, and don't you dare Forget it Boi!"

Seer:"We Just Call him Dama, his Parents were High on Skooma or something when they named him..."

Boss:"Come on, we could use some Help with the new shipment."

he Brings Danny and Dama into a warehouse where Boxes of Replacement Limbs