PHANTOM ARMS

Danny: "MOM! MOM! GUESS WHAT!" you enter the house excited

Mom: "what is it sweetie?"

Danny: "I have a Quirk now"

Mom: "Really?" you're mom asks in disbelief.

Danny: "Yeah check this out"

you begin to concentrate hard until eventually the arms reappear

Danny:"see mom? cool, right? it seems to be some sort of appendage growing Quirk the arms are much stronger and faster than my normal ones and they seem to work out of self defence."

Your mom just looks at you in confusion.

Mom:"i don't see anything, are you doing OK sweetie? i know the move was hard and you had to say goodbye to your friends but-"

Danny: "NO! it's here maybe it's like a mental personification maybe its a form of  Psychic energy only i can see... hmmm" you pick up a knife and toss it into the air, one of the arms grabs the knife as it's falling and hurls it at the wall.

your mom just looks in surprise at you dropping her cup of coffee, before you can react Time stops the arm quickly grabs the cup and time resumes.

Mom:"and what was that?" mom asks in shock

Danny:"it seems like my Quirk also lets me pause time for half a second, i mean that would explain how i was able to dodge that shiv."

Mom:"WHEN DID YOU HAVE TIME TO DODGE A SHIV?!" Mom scolds you.

Danny:"yeah i kinda got in a fight, nothing to big, just a little scuffle" you lie. "now what should i call this Quirk..."

Mom:"how about "PHANTOM ARMS" it has a nice ring to it"

Danny:"yeah it kinda does, but it just feels wrong... I'll use it until i figure out one i like"

You eat dinner and get ready for bed as you fall asleep you think back to a few months ago when you saw a villain attack on the news two boys were saved by All might, you wonder how your Quirk would of fared against that sludge monster, you vow to become stronger with this power and become the number one hero.

(Five months later you've trained with "Phantom arms" you can summon it without much thought and increased your time stop from 0.5 to 1 second)

you walk through the entryway you can not believe that you're in UA the top Hero school in the world, you recognize a few people from around the area, you're not good at names but you recognize the angry Blond boy and the nervous looking green-haired boy he's yelling at from the news, you ignore them not wanting to bring to much attention to yourself you sit for the written part of the exam and you try your best.

After the written Exam everyone is brought outside for the physical part of the exam they must destroy as many robots as possible each robot points if you get enough points you get into the UA hero Program, but there is a giant robot that is worth 0 points so you've been told not to destroy it.

you're to busy making a plan when everyone rushes in you're nearly trampled by the masses, you hastily smash through robot after robot your phantom arms tearing through them like paper. you're pretty sure you've destroyed at least 10 of them. suddenly you begin to hear a thundering sound and the ground begins to shake then you see it, rising through the rubble of the fake city the enormous 0-point robot, you remember your Uncle Joseph's secret technique you get into a stance, turn around, and RUN THE HELL AWAY! shouting

"NIGERUNDAYOOOOOO!!!!!"