I don't feel so good Mr. Waurdo....

(Ik the majority of you might not care but... JEEZ! Technoblade = True Chaotic Neutral!!!!! "The Manburg Festival"? MORE LIKE THE TECHNOBLADE MASSACRE!!!! HE DIDN'T NEED ARROWS CHAT!!!!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!)

Danny looks on in disbelief as they actually lost

the heroes lost

TW:"Wait... that's illegal."

the mountain of a man seems to be running in the direction of Jaku city

Danny:"Though.... if I ran at top speed, stopping time for the max amount every 3 seconds, taking a short cut through the ravine, We could not only catch up, we could get there just before he does."

TW:"mhmm... but you're forgetting one important detail.... You're in no condition to fight, your arm's been burnt to a crisp, you're healing factor is in overdrive and you don't have enough Stamina to do a "ZA WAURDO NIGERUNDAYO" for longer than 6 kilometres..."

Danny:"Well, You're right... but--"

as if the Flying Spaghetti Monster itself answered his Prayers a Villain being Tied up is being transported

Danny:"Hey, can I ask what his Blood type is?"

"This Jackarse?" the hero asks "it's O Negative."

Danny:"Can I... um... take a blood sample?"

"be my guest."

Danny approaches the Villain and sticks two of his fingers into his shoulder

Danny:"This... might feel weird..."

he begins suc-- Absorbing his blood as he feels not only his wounds heal, but his body get enhanced

"Arigatōgozaimashita!!!" Danny shouts as he plucks his fingers out walking away and beginning to stretch his legs

TW:"Wait... I thought we were always speaking Japanese..."

Danny:"We are, what makes you think I'm not speaking Japanese right now?"

TW:"Oh yeah..."

Danny gets into a runner's position readying himself

"Ready?" Danny asks the world

"Sure, why no--"

without a moment's hesitation Danny bolts of announcing....

as he runs he begins talking to The World

Danny:"Are we... Going to talk about what happened when I slit my wrists?"

TW:"NOPE!"

Danny gives him a stern look

The World gives a exhausted Sigh

TW:"Ok, FINE! Long story Short, D and Heaven me in your subconscious Taught me how to Go into Over Heaven form temporarily.... buuuuut I can only do it when you're about to die and mutter specific words... and even when I do go Over heaven I can only hold it for about 2 seconds."

Danny:"Well that's convenient..."

TW:"I mean, he said He'll teach us how to Permanently go Over Heaven without needing to Murder a bunch of people, but said we should wait about 4 years until he shows us."