Brothers from another Mothers

Gyro:"So we did a blood test and well... that Ungalo Kid is in fact your half-Brother."

Danny:"Are you sure about that? because I doubt I'm related to that ass hole, Have you seen his face? that's a face even a mother couldn't love."

Tusk:"Yeah Gyro and I did some deep digging on his parentage, his mother was a woman by the name of Meinu Hokisaseta, Her Quirk allows her to absorb solar energy to make her more beautiful."

Danny:"Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?"

Gyro:"Yes but basically she goes from a troglodyte to a supermodel in solar energy for 4 hours and it slowly wears off within 4 hours of deprivation."

maybe your dad wanted her Solar absorption part of her Quirk to combine with his Quirk, Reinfield.

Tusk:"But the thing is.... His father isn't in the system. It's as if he doesn't even exist."

Gyro:"That's why we wanted to question you, We want to know any and all information you might have on him..."

what do you do?

You want to tell them everything, but your mom really felt like this was information only you should know.

You decide to tell them almost everything, about his Quirk, what he looks like, and even what you believe his intentions are with having multiple children with multiple women.

you even show them the picture mom gave you...

Gyro:"Thank you, Dio. This information will be very useful in the investigation"

Tusk:"Speaking of the investigation, we have a Job for you Dio."

Danny:"What is it?"

Tusk:"We need to capture Diego Brando or as the gangs have come to call him, el Kyōryū..."

Danny:"OK, what do i have to do?"

Gyro:"We need to get someone undercover within one of the few Gangs that haven't joined the Villains, we believe that Diego might appear at the base of the Jesus's bodies."

what a weird name for a gang, why not call it something cooler like.... yeah you can't think of anything else.

Tusk:"But we can't let you go alone, you're taking Taro with you."

NANI?!

that guy is probably working for them, you don't trust him as far as The World can Yeet him.

Danny:"Why HIM!? why not have me and Yukako go? I actually trust her."

Gyro:"Yes but she could be easily recognized, the two of you are new to the area, that means a lower chance of being recognized."

Tusk:"Yeah and because you laid low and were defeated in the first round of the sports festival, Very few people even remember you. even we forgot you were from UA. you're our ace in the hole, you know more about who we're fighting against than anyone else here. and with your raw power and Taro's Quirk you are unstoppable."

Danny:"OK, but before I go can you just tell me Taro's Hero name? I never got to ask and i really don't want to talk about it with him."

Gyro:"Of course, It's Jotaro."

Why did he use his Nickname? I mean you used your nickname too but....

Taro always seemed like the kind of guy that would go with the name "ForeSeer" or something.

Taro:"OI DIO! Mr. Valentine told me I'm coming with you to get that other Brando guy or Kyōryū or whatever.... lets just get this over with."

Tusk:"Uh... Jotaro? you can't bring your nomu, you'll have to leave it here. We can't risk you two being found out because you have a 11 foot tall monster with you."

Taro give the Nomu a pat on his head.

Taro:"See ya later Star..."

Star Platinum:"O~Ora?"

Taro:"Yeah, I know, he is a dork."

wow that's the first time you've ever seen Taro be actually caring toward another being.

the Two of you go to leave the building as you silently make your way to the location.