The Ungalo Duckling

Tusk:"So let me get this straight.... You're 12?"

Ungalo:"Yeah."

Danny:"But you look like a 30 year old crack addict, is it to do with your Quirk?"

Ungalo:"No, My Quirk just lets me force people to see Cartoon characters."

Tusk:"Well, that's... an Interesting Quirk."

Ungalo:"Wanna see it?!"

he's got his hand cuffed behind his back but you feel a little dizzy.

suddenly you see the poster boy from your favourite Manga, ZoomZoom's Chaotic escapades.

ZOOMATHAN ZOOMSTAR!

"MPPPPPPPPPPPPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!"

oh god it sounds like if you threw present Mic into a blender.

you're on the ground screaming in fear as Ungalo laughs at you.

Ungalo:"It's not perfect but, I was raised by the streets, can you blame me?"

Tusk:"About your past.... Where are your parents."

Ungalo:"Like i'd tell you dorks about my life, you don't Really care, you just want to know what you'll have to write on your little report before you send me back to Juvie."

Tusk:"Ok guys, how we goin' do this? Good Cop, Bad Cop?"

Love:"Yeah, I'll be bad Cop, Danny, you be Good Cop."

Danny:"So we're just Interrogating a deformed child on the street? Ok."

You both approach him.

you don't really think Love To-Locks has what it takes to be Bad Cop, but she's your superior in this situation so...

Danny:"Hey Buddy, I heard your last name is Brando. You know, my last name is Brando too... I think we might be related or something."

Ungalo:"Piss off"

Danny:"Now that's not a very nice vocabulary... You should really--"

Love To-Locks pushes you out of the way

Love:"Now Listen here you Little SHIT, if you don't tell us what we want to know, i will personally break both of your arms, then i will Break your legs, then after that i will rip off your Di--"

Ungalo:"OK! OK! I-I'll tell you what you need to know, Just.... Please don't let that Bi--- Nice Lady near me..."

you make sure your out of her earshot before whispering to Tusk that you don't want to get on her bad side.

Ungalo:"Well my mom left me almost the second she got out of the hospital, and my Dad put me up for adoption the second he learned about my Quirk."

Danny:"Weird my dad left me when he found out i only had a half Developed version of his Quirk. but I have an actual descent human being for a mom....."

Ungalo:"Shut up mouth Zoomer, there's noway I'm related to Hero Trash like you."

Danny:"Ok, First thing, you can't call someone a Zoomer if you're a Zoomer too. Second, You're mean..."

;-;

Tusk's Phone rings and he picks it up.

Tusk:"Guys we need to go, Gyro says Valentine wants to talk to the whole agency. The police will handle this little rapscallion"

The Three of you make it back to the Steel ball Agency.

you enter to see every Sidekick, Intern and Heroes of the Agency all crowded with Funny Valentine at the podium.

you see Taro with his Nomu, You still don't know why they let him bring that thing around...

Danny:"Hey Taro, Get your ass whooped lately?"

Taro:"Yare Yare, Dio you're a pain sometimes, no you're a pain all times.... but if you really must know we just came back from taking down a serial killer with an explosives Quirk. now Shhh! Mr. Valentine is speaking."

Funny Valentine:"Dojyan Future and Current Heroes, as you know I am the great Future Symbol of peace, Funny Valentine. I speak to you all today because there is a great Sickness within our Nation. we have reason to believe that there is a growing Hive of Villains near our jurisdictions. Local Gangs have been subjugated to them, Gangs that by themselves are no threat to us, but if they are all united they could prove quite the menace, I simply ask you all to be on guard, Exterminate any and all groups that could prove useful to our enemy. But your main target will be the one known as "Diego Brando" he is believed to be their Ringleader, or perhaps simply another pawn in a greater Villains plan, nonetheless he must be Eliminated... DOJYAN!!!!!"

Boy he sure likes his speeches... you were barely even listening.

Valentine puts up a picture on the wall behind him.

the man kind of looks like you....

well an older version of you, and his face is all cracked, and somehow he's skinnier than you...

Taro gives you a suspicious glare as he leaves.

well it's getting pretty late, You should probably get on the bus or you're going to get back to the dorms past curfew.

you go to leave but Gyro stops you.

Gyro:"I'm sorry Danny Brando, But you're going to have to question you."

Tusk:"We called UA to tell them so you won't get in trouble."

Well... at least you have nothing to hide.