The Tournament Arc BEBE!

You contemplate the fact that this may be your last day on earth.

Every single time you and Todoroki have faced off you usually end up flat on your face, Maybe you can still drop out.

NO!

you've come to far to drop out now, if you drop out now it'll show you're a coward, and you are pretty sure you are not a coward.

You finally decide to go to sit down beside Iida and Ochaco.

Iida:"that was quite smart of you Danny, taking the win, I wouldn't expect that of you. You always seemed like the type to prioritize Honor over all else. I mean I'd expect that of someone like Yuga, but not you"

Danny:"I know its kind of scummy, but i still need to at least try to get noticed by an Agency, now lets just watch Izuku's fight"

Ochaco:"Oh we call him Deku, its kind of a childhood nickname of his"

Danny:"So that's why That Blond Maniac is always shouting about a "DEKUUU!!!!".... weird"

Bakugo seems to pop out of nowhere.

Bakugo:"SHUT UP CHEAP TRICK! I'LL END YOU! BETTER HOPE YOU DON'T MAKE IT TO FIGHT ME! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

you start to ignore him as he continues to try and insult you, You think back on your childhood nickname, DIO, it was weird, it was God in Italian or something, it was weird then and its weird now.

The Three of you watch Deku's first fight, his first match is against Shinso, the kid that caused you to lose memory of winning the last event.

at first it looks like Shinso is trying to talk to Deku, as if he's trying to get a rise out of him.

Present Mic:"START!"

Shinso must of said something that Deku didn't like because you watch as Deku charges Shinso with anger in his eyes, suddenly he stops.

realizing that Deku must of somehow triggered his quirk, you watch in horror as Deku slowly walks toward the edge of the arena.

Suddenly you watch as His finger violently Explodes in a gust of wind seeming to force him back to his senses.

Deku Charges at Shinso again but seems to be staying tight lipped to not activate his quirk.

the two of them resort to a battle of bare fisticuffs each one trading blows, both getting quite bruised and bloodied.

everyone cheers as Deku finally tosses Shinso out of the ring.

you cheer to, until you realize this means you're next, you attempt to gather as much courage as you can but it's you vs possibly the most powerful student in UA

Present Mic:"Thanks for waiting! Next up is... these guys!"

you feel the beating eyes of hundreds of people and heroes, maybe its a good thing you weren't conscious during the cavalry battle, because you might of gotten nervous and messed up, oh good now you're worried you're going to mess up now.

Todoroki looks a lot more Serious than usual, maybe he got some bad news before the fight, hopeful that might make him take it easy on you.

Present Mic:"He's a Bad ass Blond with Social anxiety, and an invisible friend, From the Hero Course, DANNY BRANDO!"

you don't know how to feel about that intro. did he insult you? appraise you?

Present Mic:"VERSUS!!! Taking Second then first in the prelim! You're way to strong, kid! he wasn't recommended for nothing! Also from the hero course, SHOTO TODOROKI!"