Battle Trial

The Next day in class you're sitting in the back of the class passing notes, when suddenly All Might bursts through the door.

All might:"I AM HERE!.... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Everyone gets excited seeing all might, being surprised that he Really is teaching here now.

All might:"I will be your hero basics teacher, teaching you all the basics of being a hero today's class will be about, BATTLE!

Bakugo gets a devilish grin on his face, making you feel unsettled.

All might:"Everyone will be given their costumes based on your Quirk registrations and designs you sent in before school started. Now get changed!"

Everyone gets changed into their Costumes, you grab your case and open it up an only find a Black Jumpsuit and a Yellow Jacket, you then remember you forgot to send in the design form and you only recently obtained a quirk so looks like they just made you something stylish, not that you're complaining you think you look good in it. Plus your Quirk's only draw back you've discovered so far is that stopping Time costs some Stamina.

Everyone goes outside in their Costumes and immediately start complimenting others, you get a few compliments from some pink girl, Izuku, Ochaco, and you think the fancy guy with the tummy laser compliments you but somehow reflects it on himself and how amazing his costume is.

All Might:"Now! Shall we begin you Zygotes

Everyone is Ready, you feel awkward that he called you a Zygote.

All Might:"This will be a 2 on 2 indoor battle, you will be put on a team of 2 then will then be picked to face off against another team. the story is a team of heroes must stop a team of villains from keeping a nuclear weapon, the heroes win if they retrieve the weapon before time runs out, the Villains win if they keep the weapon secure until time runs out."

Everyone is paired up, Izuku is paired with Ochaco, and Bakugo is paired with Iida, you get paired with Mashirao Ojiro, the kid with the tail.

First up is Izuku and Ochaco Vs Bakugo and Iida. you watch on the monitors as Bakugo immediately goes after Izuku you watch as they fight with everything they have, while that is going on, Ochaco and Iida are actually trying to complete their goals, the First match ends with Bakugo and Izuku destroying a portion of the building, and Ochaco securing the fake nuke.

The class has a conversation about how Iida was the MVP despite his team lost, you don't really listen but you get the gist, Don't get cocky, Don't be reckless.

For the Second round it's You and Mashiro Vs Mezo Shoji, the octopus kid and Shoto Todoroki, one of the Two Recommended students within 1-A.

You and Mashiro are the villains trying to secure the nuke, Mezo and Shoto are the heroes, the two of you start at the room with the toy weapon, the two of you discuss a plan to keep the heroes from the weapon, suddenly you feel a freezing cold, you see Ice quickly spread through the room, you attempt to barrage the ice away but there's just to much so instinctively The Worlds leg appears and launches you into the air allowing you to avoid the ice, your partner's legs are frozen solid onto the ground. You land on the icy floor almost slipping a few times, then you see him, Shoto Todoroki comes walking through the door.

Shoto:"Oh? you avoided my attack, well i suggest you don't fight, I'm on a completely different Level than you"

Danny:"Well you can't fault me for trying" you smirk

You Charge at Shoto ready to fight him head-on, Shoto simply swipes his hand in the air sending a pile of ice toward you, The World smashes the ice out of your way but each punch you feel your hands getting colder and colder, then when you finally make it though the Ice you find Shoto gone, you then hear...

"THE HEROES HAVE RECEIVED THE WEAPONS, TEAM B WINS!"

You turn to see Shoto with his hand on the weapon.

Shoto:"Don't feel bad about this loss, its like I told you, I'm on a Completely different Level"

you help Mashiro out of the Ice and walk out of the building feeling a mighty sense of guilt, had you not been so cocky in your ability you would of stopped time and you might of won. The other rounds go by but you don't really pay attention.

the final Round concludes, and all might congratulates everyone on a job well done, he then tells everyone to get changed back into their school uniforms, he then runs at top speed away.

the rest of the School day is uneventful, you decide to walk home by yourself today. While walking by you seem to recognize someone walking across the street, he sees you and walks toward you waving his hand, then you finally remember who he is, The Bully from before, The world appears ready to fight.

Bully:"don't give me that face, I'm not here to fight. I just wanted to apologize for my past behaviour, I was going through some stuff at the time and i acted out, I'm seeing someone about my anger issues and I'm trying to get better."

Danny:"oh... well ok, well, It was nice to see you again"

Bully:"well, i also wanted to ask you something, a start over, i want to be your friend, my name is Shibu Sasareta, and I am 15, My Quirk is Called Shiv Maker, it allows me to instantly create a Shiv out of anything i touch While useful it requires Stamina to Create"

Danny:"Oh well, nice to meet you Shibu, I'm Danny Brando, My Quirk is The World, it allows me to summon Arms and legs to help me in battle but only i can see them"

Shinbu:"Nice well... uh.... what now?"

Danny:"d-do you wanna go get some ice cream?"

Shinbu:"sure"

the two of you go to get some ice cream together.