Results

You sit in your room nervously waiting for the letter from UA, suddenly you hear the doorbell ring You hear your mom open the door and greet the postman, you anxiously rush toward the door even Stopping Time for a brief moment out of excitement surprising your mom and the postman.

Postman:"I Believe this is for you" he says giving you an envelope

Danny:"THANKS!" you shout as you run upstairs to open it up.

you tear the envelope apart finding a small device, suddenly a hologram of all might appears from the device 'HELLO! I AM HERE, IN HOLOGRAM FORM!" Holo-Might Exclaims you drop the device in surprise you quickly stop time and grab it before it hits the ground and breaks.

Danny:"that was close.... it almost broke"

The hologram continues.

All Might:"Young Mr. Brando, You passed the Written Exam with a score of 96%! AMAZING! and during the practical Exam you tore through those robot Villains like they were 5 cent scrapbooks with that crazy ability you have, we barely even saw you move you gained an amazing 65 points from destroying robots, but that's not all you also scored some secret Hero points for saving some of your fellow classmates giving you a nice 20 point boost giving you a total of... 85 POINTS!!!!!! TRULY INCREDIBLE!! highest score yet, you will be placed in Class 1-A, I will be teaching at UA this year so i look forward to watching you improve your Quirk"

the hologram turns off, you simply sit in your chair processing all the excitement you feel, you notice your phantom arms are seeming to express the excitement you feel inside.

Mom:"wow! I'm so proud of you Danny, top score how great!"

Danny:"yeah it's pretty cool, I mean I was confident in my ability, but i was expecting 3rd or 4rd place not 1st, its AMAZING!" would yell as you break down into tears your dreams of being a hero can become a reality.

You decide to try training your Time Stopping ability, you believe maybe if you come up with a cool phrase to yell out when you activate it, you think back to what happened in the practical with what you shouted out before instinctively Stopping Time, you also remember that card the crazy old lady gave you "The World" you decide to look up what the card means you find out the card stands for

-Completion

-Integration

-accomplishment

-travel

But reversed it means

-Seeking Personal Closure

-Short-cuts

-delays

you think on it, and you decide that you'll try to get the Data in the system to identify your Quirk as "The World" but you get the itching feeling that there is more to this power than just two arms and Time Stopping powers. You Decide that because on of the meanings for the card is Completion you will not stop training until you bring out the full power of your Quirk.

After a day of brain storming you finally settle on a phrase to yell when you stop time, the whole ZA WAURDO is cool and all but if you keep on saying just that it'll get annoying maybe if you switch between THE WORLD! and ZA WAURDO! it'll be cool.

You leave for your first day of UA but as you leave the door is slammed and knocks down one planks of the house, this is the perfect time to christen your new phrase you shout out...

(I Lied when i said i was gonna do it once)

you catch the plank before it hits the ground and damages the grass or something, you then continue on your way.