U.S.J Incident Pt.2

everyone except the emo guy is awed by all might's arrival who seems way to into watching a roid beast rip a kid apart.

???:"I-IMPOSSIBLE! he somehow overloaded the Nomu's Shock absorption in a single punch? heh, good thing thats not the only thing Nomu has up his sleeve."

You watch as the Crater in the Nomus chest is healing over

you turn to look in concern not sure if you can keep it away much longer. all might Quickly dispatches of the Grunts and picks up Aizawa.

All might:"I'm sorry Aizawa, I should of been here"

All might turns and quickly grabs Izuku, Pervert Grape, Frog Girl, and You before anyone can react.

All Might:"Everybody back to the entrance, and take Aizawa with you, He doesn't have much time."

Izuku:"Be careful All might that creature took one for-- Uh... one of my punches and he wasn't phased at all"

Danny:"Yeah i heard the creepy dude mention "Shock Absorption" and also say that wasn't the only thing up it's sleeve, I was able to damage it a bit but then it Regenerated from it, I think that Thing has Multiple Quirks if that's even a thing--"

All Might:"Young Brando! Young Midoriya! I GOT THIS!"

Pervert Grape, Frog Lady, and Izuku carrying Aizawa Run toward the Entrance, you Follow them but at a slower speed trying to watch the fight.

All might Charges at the Creepy dude but the Nomu Gets in front of all mights attack and is not phased, The Nomu fights back, All might dodges his attacks still trying to get a few punches in

You Hear the Creepy Guy gloat about how Attacking the Nomu is futile, it can survive all might at 100% and how all might has met his match.

All might gives off a mighty Back Breaker causing a big explosion, you think that maybe all might destroyed the creature and won, but then the dust settles, and you see the truth, the nomu going through a vortex digging its claws into all might's side, The Nomu Begins to Drag All might down into the vortex you hear the villains talking about how they were going to try to rip all might in half by closing the vortex when he was half way through.

Izuku:"Tsuyu, can you carry Mr. Aizawa?"

Tsuyu:"Uh, yeah"

Izuku hands Aizawa to Tsuyu and quickly charges toward the fight, you follow him.

Izuku:"Don't try to stop me Danny I'm not gonna stand by and let all might Die"

Danny:"Heh, I'm not gonna stop you, I'm coming with you, i wounded the Nomu, Remember?"

Izuku gives a smile of releif and you both charge toward the action.

Izuku jumps at the villains without really thinking it through and the Vortex man gets ready to envelope Izuku, An explosion Blows the darkness away.

Bakugo:"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY DEKU!!!!!" slamming the vortex man down by his collar

Ice Begins to surround the Nomu and completely freezes its right side, you give a sigh realizing who is now here. Todoroki Berates the villains for believing they could kill all might.

All might uses this opportunity to release himself from the creatures grip and back-flip beside Todoroki.

Kirishima lunges at the emo hands guy who dodges the attack and just stares at everyone with a silent rage.

???:"They escaped uninjured and captured two of my strongest men... these heroes are the real deal, they make us look like amateurs, can't be having that can we?... Nomu"