I ran out of Jokes again....

you text your mom a picture of your new licence.

"LOL XD TOTS KEWLZ!"

it was a mistake to give Boomers access to technology.

later on at the Dorms you overhear Bakugo saying he wants to meet Deku by the Practice Field to talk to him.

Spicy....

maybe Bakugo's figured something out that you haven't.

or maybe he's just going to confess his love for him.

one of those two...

but they leave during the night, past your bedtime so you can't follow.

you go to sleep wondering what they're doing.

maybe they're making out... HA! now that's a joke.

those two Love-Hate each other way to much for it to blossom into romance..... maybe.

but Deku and Ochaco have that "Will they Won't They" thing going on.

also Bakugo and Kirishima's Brolationship could turn into a Bromance but its Bromantic.

oh well it's probably nothing that concerns you.

well turns out it just might have been something that could of concerned you.

turns out they were having a fight, nobody knows what about.

maybe it was a sparing match?

or a battle of Hatred?

or maybe even something to do with Deku's relationship with all might.

Bakugo gets Four days of House arrest while Deku gets Three and on top of that they have to clean the common rooms in the morning and at night.

upon hearing this you know this is your best chance to get Deku alone to do some Investigation.

you find him cleaning the kitchen in the middle of the night.

Danny:"Hey Midoriya!"

Deku:"Oh hi Danny, Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Danny:"Yeah but I just wanted to ask you a few things"

Deku:"Oh? What is it?"

Danny:"I want to know..... I want to Know what Your Relationship with All Might is!"

Deku:"Well, He's our Teacher. what else do you expect"

Danny:"Yeah but there's something... Different, He looks at you Different, you look at Him Different"

Deku:"Well I don't know what to tell you, I Idolize All Might He was my Hero as a kid. As you've seen I even named my Moves after his."

Danny:"Yeah but From what I've gotten so far is that you just so happen to has Developed a Quirk that's almost identical to all mights. Kind of suspicious, don't you think?"

Deku:"Well Kirishima Idolizes a hero with the same Quirk of his, lots of Kids model themselves after Heroes with the same Quirk as them"

Danny:"Yes but Kirishima developed the admiration for Red Riot After he had a Quirk, You idolize all might and somehow just magically got a Quirk Just like All might."

Deku:"Well I don't know what to say, Quirks are weird sometimes"

Danny:"Yeah, tell me about it, I only recently discovered I have a 2nd Quirk, and my main one only manifested a few weeks before the entrance Exam... but how about we do an exchange? I tell you the true power of my Quirk and you tell me yours...."

Deku:"Well I don't Know about tha--"

Danny:"I can Stop Time.... I've never really known why I've hidden that from people, maybe some part of me is distrustful of even those close to me, the only people that know are my family and now you.... Now Tell me about your..... Y'know you've never told me the name of your Quirk."

Deku gets a sparkle in his eyes

Deku:"WOW! YOU CAN STOP TIME?! EVERYTHING MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!!!!!"

Danny:"Shhh.... you want to wake everyone up? now tell me about your Quirk, It's only fair..."

Deku:"Well.... uh.... you see.... I'm sorry Danny I just.... I just Can't, Ok?"

Danny:"Then how about we make a challenge about it, the First one to Defeat Three Villains wins, if I win you have to tell me the TRUE origin of your Quirk, and if you win I'll never bother you about it again."

Deku:"O-Ok! but do we count Villains we've already defeated? and what are the rules?"

Danny:"Heck Yea! So that's one for me because i took down "Moonfish" and I heard you took down a Villain too, so we're both onto beating Two more Villains. The Rules are that it has to be a somewhat Solo defeat, you can't take down a villain with heavy help from a Pro. and it has to be a capture, No escapes. and it has to be a PROPER Villain, No Henchmen or Henchwomen."

Deku:"Ok, deal, but wouldn't the villains from the camp count as Henchmen?"

Danny:"No, Anyone from the League of Villains are fair game, ok? those Villains won't know what Hit them.... because they can't see the world"

Deku:"Yeah i got the Joke..."

you leave to go to Bed and plan operation "Take down Two Villains so you can find out Dekus relationship with all might" or maybe try to figure out a shorter name...

the next day the Principal gives a big ol' speech that you barely listen to.

you're to busy planning how you'll manage to take down two villains before Deku.

later Aizawa discusses What the Work Study will be like.

though you don't really know what agency you'll go with...

oh well that's Future Danny's Problem....

a day Deku's house arrest is over Aizawa Introduces the "UA Big Three" apparently the Best of the Best at UA.

that plain-looking guy is oddly menacing....